The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
New Year Smiling GIF

Schu who? Myth

I aint joining any PR pumped up band wagon until I see the guy playing week in week out and then performing to all the hype. I understand he has it in him, but glimpses aint gonna win us a premiership.
Nor is Foran…..

That is huge for us, on top of great games from Burbo, Marty, Alioi and Bullymore, we're building nicely for Friday night.
We will have to outscore them, we don't seem likely to out defend them.

Surely a sore toe doesn't keep Saab out longer than a week. It's first grade footy ! Just cut off the thing to be able to play !
I know your joking but his injury is actually pretty awful. Wont be the same after it heals

Surely a sore toe doesn't keep Saab out longer than a week. It's first grade footy ! Just cut off the thing to be able to play !
Then you will lambast him for a below par performance when coming back too early (or should I say toe early)

Ive had "turf toe" the recovery depends on severity - mine took a few weeks. I would suggest that someone with the explosive nature (just a little better than mine ;) ) as Saab could fairly take 2 or 3 weeks. We allow 6-8 for "Syndesmosis" but forget that if you have no ability to push off (toes play an important part there) while running (especially on the wing) you are a shot duck.

Foot and ankle injuries suck - you can break an ankle and be up again in 2 or so months but an achilles tendon rupture is more like 6 months (I know Ive been there for both) The point..... Injuries suck and take time, its no reflection on the support around you for recovery not you either, and tendons are bitches in comparison to bones so often.

He could easily play this week and give up 3 or 4 tries not being able to respond explosively in defence, but could stand and jog - you can move around with turf toe, but you are like an older version of you, lets wait for the young version we know we have.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8