THE LORD SAID' go play for Catalans Izzy'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree .... what surprised me of course is that old mate Biff ridiculed the Theory of Gravity ... and then in the next breathe held the author of said theories up as a champion of his religion Intelligenzia ....

I ponder whether the Irony of that is lost on him ...
Lot of that is over my head Woodise , interesting to note the different and interesting perspectives and beliefs however . Probably just as well that we live in contemporary times and not in the Age of darkness or whatever eras and with some of the more enlightened views here . , or what might have then seemed as heresy or also whatever back then .

Hey Izzy ... I've got a joke you can tell at you first press conference .....

Q) .. How many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris ....
A) ... Nobody knows .. they have never tried .....
How many gears does an Italian tank have? One forward and four reverse.

Hey Izzy ... I've got a joke you can tell at you first press conference .....

Q) .. How many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris ....
A) ... Nobody knows .. they have never tried .....

Back in 2012 I was wandering around Paris and came across these two small plaques displayed subtly, inconspicuously and almost...lonely on the streets.

UQqbd8W.jpg

ozwnNTE.jpg

I guess the horror of seeing the spot where someone was executed against a wall by the Gestapo and another shot defending one's city was a sobering experience for me.

edit: which I should add, is not to have a go at anyone on here (except Nazis).

Last edited:
Had no idea this site was a religious/philosophical debating platform. Has anyone discussed the fact that much of the Christian/Islamic/Judaist traditions were developed out of earlier Egyptian and Mesopotamian religious beliefs or is that just being too provocative.
Can you explain what you mean without being to provocative :) I'm keen to see i
Mate, piss off. You’re doing the classic pigeon move of crapping all over the chess board and pretending you’ve won. The sad thing is you lack the self awareness to even realise how dumb you sound. You’re welcome to your fairy stories, the rest of the world moved past it some time ago. Grow up.
See classic atheist move once again hahaha resorting to insults and bigotry haha another victory for Christ!
I present you with a ton of evidence and you can find tons more yet you will not read it! This little boy is an uneducated fool in action.... think on that! Glad to see woodsie has your back haha maybe one day he will pass on his crown to you ;) Amen

Agree .... what surprised me of course is that old mate Biff ridiculed the Theory of Gravity ... and then in the next breathe held the author of said theories up as a champion of his religion Intelligenzia ....

I ponder whether the Irony of that is lost on him ...
Seems your lost woodsie. The guy was a CHRISTIAN yes or no? A devout Christian at that... the THEORY of gravity is a theory yes or no? Your atheism is a joke a baseless joke its hollow like most of your 2 cent jokes.. what do i expect from a grown man who's 3rd leg wont even stand for the the nation anthem
Old mate @yokahontas needs your help ;)

Edit. Hes the atheists champion yet hes a Christian! He said understanding the world helps us better understand God. Look him up woody its damn good reading. Also if you have a problem with Newton how bout the rest of the names i produced? Go on get your fan ready im waiting :)

Back in 2012 I was wandering around Paris and came across these two small plaques displayed subtly, inconspicuously and almost...lonely on the streets.

UQqbd8W.jpg

ozwnNTE.jpg

I guess the horror of seeing the spot where someone was executed against a wall by the Gestapo and another shot defending one's city was a sobering experience for me.

edit: which I should add, is not to have a go at anyone on here (except Nazis).
Not to mention the French defended themselves against the viking scum how many times

I was trying to find some stats on how Izzy has performed at club level the last couple of years but even after filtering out the more recent events I'm coming up blank. Are there any Ra Ra fans who can point me in the right direction or give some insight? It really feels like he never actually played a game at club level.

Never mind found something:
So he didn't play much last year but 2018 was pretty good. But he's mostly on the wing. Right? Not really any tackling and although he has some great attack I'd question his work rate and ability to defend well. Especially in a game he hasn't played in a long time.
So what will Catalan do with him. Fullback could be a very big gamble, but he is too good to be wasted on the wing and possibly even at centre. Has he done any work defusing kicks? Probably not in union. I think I'd have him at centre. Anyone else have any thoughts? BBTB, any thoughts?

Mate, piss off. You’re doing the classic pigeon move of crapping all over the chess board and pretending you’ve won. The sad thing is you lack the self awareness to even realise how dumb you sound. You’re welcome to your fairy stories, the rest of the world moved past it some time ago. Grow up.
Proud people of silvertails this is what an atheist looks like when soundly defeated... his end quote, yet again he defeats himself!

"The rest of the world moved past it some time ago"

yep! 4 billion plus people still follow religion but you know better right. Remember the pie chart feathered friend.... Atheist 7%.... Seven! Let's not forget all the charity work done by Christians.... you see the atheist thinks inward like the sith... whereas we think outwardly like the jedi :) :) ;)
The laws you follow are based on the Holy Bible
The time and calendar YOU use are based on Jesus The Christ

The world you live in is our world you should be grateful that you have the freedoms you have today because of Christians and the sacrifices they made so you can have your free speech.. the protestant Americans saved us from the Japanese.. the Catholic crusades from islamic domination and subjugation! The British French Italians in ww1 from the ottoman empire.. the countless Christians and Hindus fighting islamic jihad since 7th century AD.... i think we are done here.... well we were done when you resorted to abuse because i spanked you and now my finger marks are all over your bum buddy :)

Proud people of silvertails this is what an atheist looks like when soundly defeated... his end quote, yet again he defeats himself!

"The rest of the world moved past it some time ago"

yep! 4 billion plus people still follow religion but you know better right. Remember the pie chart feathered friend.... Atheist 7%.... Seven! Let's not forget all the charity work done by Christians.... you see the atheist thinks inward like the sith... whereas we think outwardly like the jedi :) :) ;)
The laws you follow are based on the Holy Bible
The time and calendar YOU use are based on Jesus The Christ

The world you live in is our world you should be grateful that you have the freedoms you have today because of Christians and the sacrifices they made so you can have your free speech.. the protestant Americans saved us from the Japanese.. the Catholic crusades from islamic domination and subjugation! The British French Italians in ww1 from the ottoman empire.. the countless Christians and Hindus fighting islamic jihad since 7th century AD.... i think we are done here.... well we were done when you resorted to abuse because i spanked you and now my finger marks are all over your bum buddy :)
If we still followed the rules of "traditional" Christianity we would still be practicing slavery, genocide and the subjugation of women (to name a few). You should thank secular humanism and philosophy for making your religion acceptable in today's world ;)

Last edited:
Not to mention the French defended themselves against the viking scum how many times

Biff old mate .... why do you call your fellow Christians scum .... the vikings converted to christianity readily and easily and Scandvania became Christian nations as early as about 900AD ..... they happily adopted and brought Christianity to parts of Britain .....

PSS ... you haven't answered why you lionise Christian scholars ... yet don't love that most christian of scholars ....Charles Darwin ...

Biff old mate .... why do you call your fellow Christians scum .... the vikings converted to christianity readily and easily and Scandvania became Christian nations as early as about 900AD ..... they happily adopted and brought Christianity to parts of Britain .....

PSS ... you haven't answered why you lionise Christian scholars ... yet don't love that most christian of scholars ....Charles Darwin ...
The Vikings are were not Christians at that stage woody old mate. They raped killed and pillaged Scotland England Ireland France same with the Danes. They eventually were defeated and slowly became Christians leaving the pagan gods behind as well as there raiding and pillaging plus human sacrificing.... They became farmers alot of them and peaceful people. No longer vikings woody, Christian Scandinavians.
Pretty sure the Romans took Christianty to Britain not the Scandinavians.
What about Darwin?
Woodsie when are you gonna realize there is a God and he is waiting for you?
Stop dancing around this atheism garbage its all theories and peoples opinions. How can you believe someone can tell us what happened millions of years ago? How can they know this? They cannot! Did you see the list? Speaks for itself really countless great men throughout history are Christians. Way more contributions then the atheist. ;) last 100 years only 7% of noble laureates are atheists....

Last edited:
The Vikings are were not Christians at that stage woody old mate. They raped killed and pillaged Scotland England Ireland France same with the Danes. They eventually were defeated and slowly became Christians.
Pretty sure the Romans took Christianty to Britain not the Scandinavians. Not 100% sure though.
What about Darwin?
Woodsie when are you gonna realize there is a God and he is waiting for you?
Stop dancing around this atheism garbage its all theories and peoples opinions. How can you believe someone can tell us what happened millions of years ago? How can they know this? They cannot! Did you see the list? Speaks for itself really countless great men throughout history are Christians. Way more contributions then the atheist. ;) last 100 years only 7% of noble laureates are atheists....
If you can't be sure about who brought Christianity to Britain then how can you be sure that you have the right god?

How can you believe someone can tell us what happened millions of years ago? How can they know this? They cannot!

Yes they can .... rather than the he said, she said, a mate told a cousin who told the barmaid who told the cheese maker evidence of a God .... science, Geology and archelogy actually have hard physical evidence of events .... through the simple use of the light and colour we are able to tell what the atmosphere of stars and planets thousands of light years away are made of .... we are able to tell that the the heavier elements such as Gold could only be made in the dying super Nova of stars and that every atom on the earth and in your body were once part of a star ....

None of which proves that a God doesn't exist ... so why you persist in denying irrefutal science is bewildering .... but also quite remarkable ... it must be comforting to have a mind completely free of doubt or the burden of complex thought ....

Yes they can .... rather than the he said, she said, a mate told a cousin who told the barmaid who told the cheese maker evidence of a God .... science, Geology and archelogy actually have hard physical evidence of events .... through the simple use of the light and colour we are able to tell what the atmosphere of stars and planets thousands of light years away are made of .... we are able to tell that the the heavier elements such as Gold could only be made in the dying super Nova of stars and that every atom on the earth and in your body were once part of a star ....

None of which proves that a God doesn't exist ... so why you persist in denying irrefutal science is bewildering .... but also quite remarkable ... it must be comforting to have a mind completely free of doubt or the burden of complex thought ....
Now now woodsie no need to insult. I mean im sure your mind is freed up due to the fact your third leg cant even stand for the anthem ;)
Everything you said is a joke... They cant prive anything its all THEORIES! show me proof the big bang is true go ahead ill wait.... so they can see hundreds of thousands of miles away but cant figure out gravity? Or cure cancer? Or as alot of people believe cant even goto the moon. (Due to the van Allen belts i think its called) this is why space stations hover under and not actually in space.. you daid they csn prove BBT please ! Its a theory old mate that's what you don't understand for some reason. I believe in science sure once it has been proven....
As for the bible and your two cent comments about a cheese maker. You do know we have many books and tens of thousands of manuscripts to prove our books.... the people back then used to memorize the bible and not only that the Aramaic people used to sing the gospel from beginning to end. Go look up the manuscripts it wasnt Chinese whispers saying that is incredibly ignorant mate honestly... the Jews and Christians we very careful with the word of God! Anyways this can go on forever mate end of the day i hope your heart opens to God because in your world once you kark it thats it... dont you think theres more? Hopefully Woodsie i see you in heaven cometh the day :) Jesus said not all that say Lord lord will enter the kingdom of heaven but those that do my good works will... give to charity woodsie donate some old clothes and maybe you wont need that fan or the anthem :)

Ps.. cant wait till we can argue over the footy instead of this.

PPs.. proof of God is everywhere look how amazing the world around us is... the animals the plants the earth itself is very complex the human being is incredibly complex like it was designed... by a creator? But instead you chose to believe it just happened. What the heck.

PPss... GO Manly! Haha

In recent days the media have suggested that there will be some sort of protestation over Izzy when he plays in England .... this just plays into his hands and makes him even more of a martyre and persecuted prophet fiqure to his followers .....

Would the story of Jesus have been as compelling and lasting if the Romans hadn't crucified him .... if he had died in his dotage in a retirement home .... mumbling and dribbling about cheese makers ???

Last edited:
In recent days the media have suggested that there will be some sort of protestation over Izzy when he plays in England .... this just plays into his hands and makes him even more of a martyre and persecuted prophet fiqure to his followers .....

Would the story of Jesus have been as compelling and lasting if the Romans hadn't crucified him .... if he had died in his dotage in a retirement home .... mumbling and dribbling about cheese makers ???
Wouldn't his protection restrict his message then? Wouldn't he really be doing God's work if he was tortured and killed by those who didn't believe?
Surely Izzy wants to be martyred properly then....it would speed up his time on earth before receiving gods everlasting reward and he may even earn a sainthood! Praise be to Izzy....nah!
#LOL@IZZY

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8