THE LORD SAID' go play for Catalans Izzy'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wouldn't his protection restrict his message then? Wouldn't he really be doing God's work if he was tortured and killed by those who didn't believe?
Surely Izzy wants to be martyred properly then....it would speed up his time on earth before receiving gods everlasting reward and he may even earn a sainthood! Praise be to Izzy....nah!
#LOL@IZZY

Or God could just back his man up and smote his enemies ... or is that begat them ... maybe begatting might not be a good plan in the current environment ... ?

Or God could just back his man up and smote his enemies ... or is that begat them ... maybe begatting might not be a good plan in the current environment ... ?
I thought he did! Bushfires, coronavirus, raining blood on the Australian open because they didn't celebrate Margaret Court....my back was a bit sore this morning as well (I should probably ease up on the blasphemy)

Also on the topic of Galileo, there is a great video here:
I would be interested in the thoughts of @Bring back the.... Biff? and @Kevinward777 on the subject of Nature interpretation within the scripture.
Hey Muz... you’re a science guy. Perhaps you’d be so kind and read the following article. Then can you explain to me how the mathematical impossibilities referred in the article fit in with your logic and reason. I have some ripper videos as well and plenty more where this came from, but this article would be a great start. Cheers mate.

Hey Muz... you’re a science guy. Perhaps you’d be so kind and read the following article. Then can you explain to me how the mathematical impossibilities referred in the article fit in with your logic and reason. I have some ripper videos as well and plenty more where this came from, but this article would be a great start. Cheers mate.
You're just answering a question with another (unrelated) question. The video I posted is really just a factual account on the arrest of Galileo and the reasoning behind it - it's not biased atheist dogma. Galileo was specifically mentioned and there seemed to be a large amount of confusion around what he believed and if/how/why he was persecuted. This video aims to clear that up.

In regard to your article, I'm unclear what it's point is. I s there a single statement question you can ask me that describes exactly what the problem is? How can the article claim that something is impossible but then give the possibility as an actual number. If it is impossible then the odds of it occurring is 0.
If you want to consider the world to be 5000 years old - then yeah it probably wouldn't happen. But you may not be considering how very small a ttime that humans have existed when compared to the estimated age of the earth.
1580947475242.png

What's more, scientists are getting much closer to creating something that would be considered to be a living cell within a test environment (and without the need for millions of years of chance):

You're just answering a question with another (unrelated) question. The video I posted is really just a factual account on the arrest of Galileo and the reasoning behind it - it's not biased atheist dogma. Galileo was specifically mentioned and there seemed to be a large amount of confusion around what he believed and if/how/why he was persecuted. This video aims to clear that up.

In regard to your article, I'm unclear what it's point is. I s there a single statement question you can ask me that describes exactly what the problem is? How can the article claim that something is impossible but then give the possibility as an actual number. If it is impossible then the odds of it occurring is 0.
If you want to consider the world to be 5000 years old - then yeah it probably wouldn't happen. But you may not be considering how very small a ttime that humans have existed when compared to the estimated age of the earth.
View attachment 13541
What's more, scientists are getting much closer to creating something that would be considered to be a living cell within a test environment (and without the need for millions of years of chance):
:D:D@:D@:D@:D

In recent days the media have suggested that there will be some sort of protestation over Izzy when he plays in England .... this just plays into his hands and makes him even more of a martyre and persecuted prophet fiqure to his followers .....

Would the story of Jesus have been as compelling and lasting if the Romans hadn't crucified him .... if he had died in his dotage in a retirement home .... mumbling and dribbling about cheese makers ???
What a stupid thing to say hahaha ah woodsie its very easy to refute you and you can see when you lose you resort to childish name calling or 2 cents comments. Nice copy paste job on previous comment.. anyways ill leave you and muzzthefleagle to your bigotry. God bless.

Ps que the national anthem ;)

PPs ebay.com.au/fans ;)

Last edited:

View attachment 13541
Fancy that hey? All the greatest minds upon earth with technology that is out of this world, and they are getting CLOSE to creating something which might be considered a living cell. Maybe in another thousand years they may have even drilled a hole into the earths crust that goes deeper than the current record of 12.2km. Still, mathematical impossibilities and human theories are a much better bet than believing in a creator. Symbiotic relationships aside...

Because some of them reaaalllllly enjoy being apes... climbing trees... eating bananas... simple life.
What were you saying a few days ago about how you don't judge people.......What does Jesus say about turning the other cheek?
Are you even really a "True" christian?

This is amazing! It’s raining diamonds on Saturn. The scientists say the diamonds are really big... big enough to be worn by a Hollywood producer... amazing... it’s raining diamonds!
Keep em coming boss this is gold. Ill have a few of those diamonds mate ;)

Then there’s this... MACS0647-JD is the second farthest known galaxy from the Earth based on the photometric redshift. It has a redshift of about z = 10.7, equivalent to a light travel distance of 13.26 billion light-years (4 billion parsecs). If the distance estimate is correct, it formed about 427 million years after the Big Bang.

Then there’s this... MACS0647-JD is the second farthest known galaxy from the Earth based on the photometric redshift. It has a redshift of about z = 10.7, equivalent to a light travel distance of 13.26 billion light-years (4 billion parsecs). If the distance estimate is correct, it formed about 427 million years after the Big Bang.
We are the atheists to defend this poppycock @Woodsie @yokahontas

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10