THE LORD SAID' go play for Catalans Izzy'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Your the one that believes we are monkeys..... I wonder why the apes have stop evolving into humans

Every time you say that ... you demonstrate you have absolutely no idea what the actual theory of Evolution says on the topic .... as I said .... it amuses me to know that you share 50% of your DNA with a banana .... however I have to admit that in your case the banana got the best 50% of it ...

1580958784905.jpeg

This is amazing! It’s raining diamonds on Saturn. The scientists say the diamonds are really big... big enough to be worn by a Hollywood producer... amazing... it’s raining diamonds!

Just as amatter of interest Kevvie .... how and where do you think diamonds are formed or gold for that matter ...

Just as amatter of interest Kevvie .... how and where do you think diamonds are formed or gold for that matter ...
Woodsie old mate... it has been a while. In the mantle of the earth... delivered via volcanic eruption. But I can’t be certain...

Again....We come back to your utter hatred of Science @Kevinward777. Perhaps you should cast all your technology away so that you can be saved from the devil.

But here is another bigger question for you. What does the moon landing, real or fake, instruct on how to live our lives? E.g. how we should treat women as an example. Because the bible does do that....and I'm pretty sure it sounds like a bad deal for women:

Corinthians 14:34
For God is not a God of disorder, but of peace. As in all the congregations of the saints, women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. 35If they wish to inquire about something, they are to ask their own husbands at home; for it is dishonorable for a woman to speak in the church

Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

Again....We come back to your utter hatred of Science @Kevinward777. Perhaps you should cast all your technology away so that you can be saved from the devil.

But here is another bigger question for you. What does the moon landing, real or fake, instruct on how to live our lives? E.g. how we should treat women as an example. Because the bible does do that....and I'm pretty sure it sounds like a bad deal for women:

Corinthians 14:34
For God is not a God of disorder, but of peace. As in all the congregations of the saints, women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. 35If they wish to inquire about something, they are to ask their own husbands at home; for it is dishonorable for a woman to speak in the church

Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.
1580961626486.gif

Woodsie old mate... it has been a while. In the mantle of the earth... delivered via volcanic eruption. But I can’t be certain...

For diamonds ... that is an excellent answer ... it occurs when carbon is placed under conditions of extreme heat and pressure .... just like the carbon rich incredibly pressurised atmosphere of jupiter racked by the intense heat produced by lightening .... whilst scientists can not be certain of diamonds being produced .... they are certain the conditions exist for that to be more than possible ....

With Gold .... no gold or any of the heavier elements such as uranium can be produced on Earth ... they are all formed inside the last stage of dying stars ... it is believed that all the gold on earth came via meteor strike about 200 million years after the Earth was formed ....

For diamonds ... that is an excellent answer ... it occurs when carbon is placed under conditions of extreme heat and pressure .... just like the carbon rich incredibly pressurised atmosphere of jupiter racked by the intense heat produced by lightening .... whilst scientists can not be certain of diamonds being produced .... they are certain the conditions exist for that to be more than possible ....

With Gold .... no gold or any of the heavier elements such as uranium can be produced on Earth ... they are all formed inside the last stage of dying stars ... it is believed that all the gold on earth came via meteor strike about 200 million years after the Earth was formed ....
Thank you mate... I did not know that.

Out of curiosity... are you still off the smokes?

And as an interesting aside ..... all the gold ever mined on Earth would only fill just over 3 Olympic swimming pools ..... and the major portion of that is worn by women as jewelery .... go figure ...
Whaaat??? Where do all the gold bullions owned by the Rothschild dictatorship come from?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4