THE LORD SAID' go play for Catalans Izzy'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Wow lets bow down to the mighty atheists hahaha wow again! Like none of these engineers, doctors etc you speak of arent christians or Hindus.. religion has always been a massive part of human kind.. atheism not so much. I think this heat has got to you mate seriously, and @Woodsie liked your post. I thought woodsie was a pillar of society and moral rectitude. There is a thing called history look into it you'll find all the greatest invention throughout were done by religious peoples.
The greeks the Franks the Spanish the Dutch the British the Americans the romans the Egyptians the Byzantines the Persians the great Hindu nations (before islam destroyed them) the numbers we use today are from the Hindus. The time and calendar YOU use everyday based on Jesus Christ! Accept it you live in our world ;) the atheist only thinks inward... like the sith :) whereas Christians are the biggest charity givers in the world! You cant even count how many Christian charities there are.. so my friend dont act like the atheist is responsible for all the great things you mentioned there are 2 billion Christians in this world and more Christians and religious peoples throughout history then the atheist! This is what refutation looks like ;)

Ps the law makers you speak of... there laws are based on the laws of God from the Holy Bible

Just quietly - you’ll also find that some of the great thinkers had a lot of trouble reconciling their respective religious faiths with their scientific and mathematical discoveries. Descartes, for one, is a very famous example of that.

It’s somewhat ironic that you are referring people to history as some sort of support for religion. I’m finishing my degree in history this year, and I can assure you it’s the opposite. And yes, I have specifically studied units on both the history and the philosophy of religion. Not a fan of Karl Marx in a lot of respects, but he had it exactly right where religion is concerned.

Just quietly - you’ll also find that some of the great thinkers had a lot of trouble reconciling their respective religious faiths with their scientific and mathematical discoveries. Descartes, for one, is a very famous example of that.

It’s somewhat ironic that you are referring people to history as some sort of support for religion. I’m finishing my degree in history this year, and I can assure you it’s the opposite. And yes, I have specifically studied units on both the history and the philosophy of religion.

Doing a degree in history is like living in the past.

It’s somewhat ironic that you are referring people to history as some sort of support for religion. I’m finishing my degree in history this year, and I can assure you it’s the opposite. And yes, I have specifically studied units on both the history and the philosophy of religion. Not a fan of Karl Marx in a lot of respects, but he had it exactly right where religion is concerned.
So are you saying all those nations i have mentioned all being religious... only the atheists in those societies invented ? Seems you wasted your money on that degree friend. Look up the inventions of these great civilisations! What the hell are you talking about hahaha
So in your studies just to clarify religion has nothing to do with inventions and the progress of humans even though these societies are all religious? Sure sure makes sense to me :(

So are you saying all those nations i have mentioned all being religious... only the atheists in those societies invented ? Seems you wasted your money on that degree friend. Look up the inventions of these great civilisations! What the hell are you talking about hahaha
So in your studies just to clarify religion has nothing to do with inventions and the progress of humans even though these societies are all religious? Sure sure makes sense to me :(

Way to miss the point...

Religion_of_Nobel_Prize_winners.png

Way to miss the point...
Between 1901 and 2000 reveals that 654 Laureates belong to 28 different religion. Most 65.4% have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference. Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.

Have a read of the article above.
Cheers

Ps. Atheists 7%......

Thats not nice.... i suppose we can't all believe in THEORIES though can we. Those damn atheists dills and there credulous acceptance of other peoples THEORIES and claims, not an acceptance of facts... imagine believing in the big bang when its just a theory.. or that we are actually monkeys who evolved into a human beings yet the monkeys aren't turning into humans anymore..... i wonder why that is? Maybe the THEORY of gravity oh no oops thats a theory as well. Atheist what a bunch of brain washed numbnuts who believe anything they read.... next time i goto the zoo ill be sure to feed your relatives @Terry Zarsoff ;)
I don’t know what your talking about.

Do you?

I am trying to reconcil the difference between Folau's comments criticising people who walk a different path than he does ..... and your comment criticising any people that share his belief in a God ..... as misguided dills believing in fairy tales ....

I am certain many of our Silvertails brethern will find your comments insulting ....,
If people want to believe in a god that’s fine.

When they carry on with beliefs more pertinent to the Middle Ages, like the harmful bile that springs forth from Folau - masquerading as a Christian, that’s when I have an issue with their beliefs.

Between 1901 and 2000 reveals that 654 Laureates belong to 28 different religion. Most 65.4% have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference. Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.

Cheers

Ps. Atheists 7%......
Religious "preference" is not always a belief in a God but could be ones religious background.

I do agree with what you are saying but it may just be that this Pie Chart is exaggerated a little in favour of Religion.

For example some might fear the repercussions if they don't associate themselves publicly with a religion.(personal and funding wise)

Cheers

Ps. Atheists 7%......

The point is, there are numerous examples of highly intelligent, well-respected people who found it increasingly difficult to reconcile the religious beliefs they’d been indoctrinated with since early childhood with the scientific and mathematical discoveries and advances they were involved in as well-educated adults.

And some of those subject areas mentioned are not relevant in this context - literature, peace etc. The conflicts tend to crop up between religion and the scientific disciplines, not the esoteric ones.

By the way, correlation is not the same thing as causation. Many of the great scientific advances challenged the religious doctrine of the wider society, they certainly didn’t arise because of it. In spite of, more like it.

When they carry on with beliefs more pertinent to the Middle Ages, like the harmful bile that springs forth from Folau - masquerading as a Christian, that’s when I have an issue with their beliefs.
Thanks for your approval :)
Folau is wrong God won't punish people for others crimes or blasphemies. If there gay then according to the bible they will be punished on judgement day. There are rules to follow to obtain salvation. Folau doesnt need to go out of his way and throw his beliefs in others faces. I never do but I'll defend my Lord

Harmful works both ways.

I might find it harmful for kids to be exposed to public displays of sexuality during Mardi Gra for example

If someone is openly gay i wouldn't feel comfortable with them in the mens change room.

Let people express their views so we all know where people stand so we can choose to avoid or associate.

The point is, there are numerous examples of highly intelligent, well-respected people who found it increasingly difficult to reconcile the religious beliefs they’d been indoctrinated with since early childhood with the scientific and mathematical discoveries and advances they were involved in as well-educated adults.

And some of those subject areas mentioned are not relevant in this context - literature, peace etc. The conflicts tend to crop up between religion and the scientific disciplines, not the esoteric ones.

By the way, correlation is not the same thing as causation. Many of the great scientific advances challenged the religious doctrine of the wider society, they certainly didn’t arise because of it. In spite of, more like it.
I agree with your 1st point, its the truth many questioned there beliefs due to science and yet many didn't. Issac Newton Galileo Von Braun are just 3 of countless who were Christians yet look what they accomplished! In the pie chart there is also physics chemistry economics medicine no? Look up inventions by Christians and make yourself a coffee... There is alot of reading for you friend :)

Last edited:
Harmful works both ways.

I might find it harmful for kids to be exposed to public displays of sexuality during Mardi Gra for example

If someone is openly gay i wouldn't feel comfortable with them in the mens change room.

Let people express their views so we all know where people stand so we can choose to avoid or associate.
I agree i wouldn't like to be exposed to that nor my children nor should anyone really..

I agree with your 1st point, its the truth many questioned there beliefs due to science and yet many didn't. Issac Newton Galileo Von Braun are just 3 of countless who were Christians yet look what they accomplished! In the pie chart there is also physics and medicine no? Look up inventions by Christians and make yourself a coffee... There is alot of reading for you friend :)

Galileo is one whose discoveries caused him to question serious aspects of his religious beliefs, actually. It got him placed under house arrest for heresy; he was still under house arrest when he died nearly a decade later. And it took the Vatican 350 years to concede that he was right.

Last edited:
Good on Catalans for being the club to grow a set and not listen to the snowflakes.
Any NRL club should’ve been able to sign him if the association wasn’t run by a bunch of politically correct morons. But on the other hand let’s criminals play.
So you’re a criminal? You just said so.

You always should question your religious beliefs along with Science, both will be wrong or flawed many many times.

We are so removed from the start of most religions there are bound to be errors and Chinese whisper twists of the truth.

I believe in the Bible but i still question it, more often in my life it offers positives over negatives.

With Science we can say the same, offers far more positives than negatives but i feel one major error in Science will be far more harmful to the world than one major error in religion.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8