THE LORD SAID' go play for Catalans Izzy'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Kevinward777 ... while we are having a conversation .... the reason that we are able to know so much about planets and stars light years away is because the simple method of taking a colour photo of the image in the telescope reveals much knowledge ... All elements exhibit a different colour when light is played through them ... no two elements the same colour spectrum ..... from this we can accurately know the atmosphere of distants stars and planets

For example ...

Image result for light through different elements

@Kevinward777 ... while we are having a conversation .... the reason that we are able to know so much about planets and stars light years away is because the simple method of taking a colour photo of the image in the telescope reveals much knowledge ... All elements exhibit a different colour when light is played through them ... no two elements the same colour spectrum ..... from this we can accurately know the atmosphere of distants stars and planets

For example ...

Image result for light through different elements
Except the Elon keeps shooting up satellites that f**k with the telescopes. Cause....well....paint is expensive isn't it! Probably not as expensive (or dangerous) as sticking a Tesla to a rocket but you know....priorities :)

Why would I answer your question when you refuse to answer mine?
Come on mate... this is where it’s all happening. I spend more time in this general forum chatting with you than anybody else on Silvertails. There are only so many variations of the predicted round one starting side (which always appears remarkably the same) that I can read. Don’t go soft on me know.

Come on mate... this is where it’s all happening. I spend more time in this general forum posting with you than any other part of Silvertails. There are only so many variations of the predicted round one starting side (which always appears remarkably the same) that I can read. Don’t go soft on me know.
But what would be the point in your one way questioning? The last time you asked me for answers on the 10 commandments it fizzled into nothing, as did the evolution argument. Was there a point to it? Is there a point to this? If you don't like my answer will you just go suddenly quiet on the topic again?
I would prefer to stick to one item at a time but if you insist.
In terms of Mathematics, it is a very complex idea. You would need to specify exactly what you mean by mathematics. Do you mean the system/s of mathematics which we use to interpret the world, the universe and the interactions between things? Or are you referring to the systems that exist, which we can observe through the means of mathematical tools?

But what would be the point in your one way questioning? The last time you asked me for answers on the 10 commandments it fizzled into nothing, as did the evolution argument. Was there a point to it? Is there a point to this? If you don't like my answer will you just go suddenly quiet on the topic again?
I would prefer to stick to one item at a time but if you insist.
In terms of Mathematics, it is a very complex idea. You would need to specify exactly what you mean by mathematics. Do you mean the system/s of mathematics which we use to interpret the world, the universe and the interactions between things? Or are you referring to the systems that exist, which we can observe through the means of mathematical tools?
[/QUOTE]
You used to be so much more fun @MuzztheEagle... lobbing grenades with a smile on your dial. I apologise if I have given the impression that your questions are any less valid than my own. Funnily enough, we may come from completely different ends of the spectrum as far as philosophy/theology/science/religion is concerned. But your posts are the first I go looking for. Why... because it’s the off season (I’m farkin bored.) and you stand your ground no matter what. Anyway gotta go out with the wife... and I will endeavour to take a closer look at the questions you asked which I have ignored when I get back.

1580967474266.png

I was the only Protestant guy in a Christian Brothers school in Tullamore in Ireland which was pretty cool, I missed religious period which came just before lunch so I got a 2 hour lunch break.
The brothers were easy on me because I was the only non catholic kid there. My best mate got killed in a tractor accident and because I wasn't RC they had to ask permission from the local parish priest for me to attend the funeral, which was given........I've never discounted religion but despite my early upbringing I've never felt drawn to it.

I was the only Protestant guy in a Christian Brothers school in Tullamore in Ireland which was pretty cool, I missed religious period which came just before lunch so I got a 2 hour lunch break.
The brothers were easy on me because I was the only non catholic kid there. My best mate got killed in a tractor accident and because I wasn't RC they had to ask permission from the local parish priest for me to attend the funeral, which was given........I've never discounted religion but despite my early upbringing I've never felt drawn to it.
I hope you find the good Lord. Your life will start to change in many ways.. all you need is a good teacher! Knock and the door shall open

Maybe you should have a talk to the Christian scientific community or specifically those in the biological field which mostly do believe in evolution.

Are they to be laughed at for believing evolution is all part of gods plan.
These scientific Christians.. do they believe in apes turning into human beings? They definetly do not!

Izzy off to a flyer with a first up win for him against Castleford 36-18. Scored a try and looked pretty good.

Scott Johnson’s family match police’s $1m reward offered for suspected gay hate murder
The family of Scott Johnson, who was killed in a suspected gay hate crime in Sydney more than 30 years ago, will match the $1 million reward offered by NSW Police to bring those responsible for his death to justice.
Mr Johnson, an American mathematician who was based in Sydney, was discovered at the base of a cliff below a gay beat near Manly’s North Head in December 1988.

His death was initially ruled to be a suicide, however, in a rare third inquest in 2017, then-coroner Michael Barnes found the 27-year-old fell from the cliff “as a result of actual or threatened violence” by people who attacked him over his sexuality.

Steve Johnson — who has spent decades fighting to have his brother’s death reinvestigated – said he hoped the $2 million reward would help bring the killer or killers to justice.

“I have been greatly encouraged by the recent progress in the investigation, and truly honoured by the reception Scott’s case has had with the community,” Mr Johnson said.

“Please, do it for Scott, do it for all gay men who were subject to hate crime, and now, do it for yourself.”

Detective Chief Inspector Peter Yeomans said the greatest challenge for police investigating the case was “the wall of silence” that they had been faced with for over 30 years.

“At this time, we are currently following some very specific lines of inquiry,” he said.

“We believe that given the culture of gay hate at that time, the events surrounding Scott’s death would have likely been bragged about.”

“There are two potential groups with information: those who were involved and those they told. Now is the time for them – or anyone who has information – to come forward.”

The unsolved homicide unit reviewed Mr Johnson’s death as part of a number of suspected gay-hate murders that were in some cases inadequately investigated by police.

The 2018 review found 27 gay men were likely to have lost their lives to homophobic killers during a violent period of Sydney’s history in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

Homophobic youths were known to be launching attacks on gay men at coastal areas around Sydney, including Bondi, Tamarama, and Manly, to “assert masculinity or as gang initiation.”

The violence reached a bloody crescendo in the late 1980s — around the same time Mr Johnson’s body was found — and had been fuelled by a “moral panic” triggered by the HIV epidemic, the review found.

NSW Police Commissioner Mick Fuller, meanwhile, said the $2 million reward is the first time such an offer had been made in the state’s history.

“It has been 31 long years in Scott’s family’s pursuit of answers, and the dedication to their brother is as inspiring as it is heartbreaking,” Mr Fuller said.

“Steve has never wavered in his fight for justice; dedicating his time and efforts to Scott’s honour, and today, he stands before you to offer his own money in hope that detectives get the elusive pieces to this puzzle.”

Mr Johnson, who lives in the United States, said he had returned to Sydney to support the efforts of detectives.

The reward will be for new information and will be in addition to the $1 million reward that Commissioner Fuller announced in December 2018.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7