The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Figured if he was staying he'd announce before and leaving ... after.

Rumors thick & fast that he will announce his move to Parra after the this weeks game, probably over the weekend.

If it's true and I suspect it is Foz and his managers credibility is shot. Remember Foz has told us he hasn't been talking with any teams but Manly.

Have heard a couple of other rumors, but this was posted on the eels Forum.

"Kieran Foran will be an EEL 2016 The deal will be announced after friday nights game just got off the phone to a Manly board manner you heard it here."

Unfortunately the Mole has zero credibility he has Foz staying Foz going Dce going Dce staying so he will always be right.

This is true...but it wouldn't surprise me if circumstances are actually changing on a regular basis as part of negotiations - assuming the 'he signed with Parra months ago' theory is incorrect.

"Kieran Foran will be an EEL 2016 The deal will be announced after friday nights game just got off the phone to a Manly board manner you heard it here."

Never known a board manner to lie before so this must be true

The Manly bored mender I spoke to said that DCE would stay for about 700K (not including third party) and we will get siezer for 400K

Never known a board manner to lie before so this must be true

The Manly bored mender I spoke to said that DCE would stay for about 700K (not including third party) and we will get siezer for 400K
Hey, don't blame me for the grammar. I didn't write it.

Have been told the same from 2 others who have been pretty reliable in the past.

Why would a board member, from Parra or Manly, leak such info.
If Parra leaks the info it is only going to jeopardise the deal.
And I don't see what a Manly board member has to gain either tbh..

Why would a board member, from Parra or Manly, leak such info.
If Parra leaks the info it is only going to jeopardise the deal.
And I don't see what a Manly board member has to gain either tbh..
My thoughts exactly...although Manly's board has behaved very strangely at times over the past decade.

image.jpg

No one knows both camps have went into lockdown with leaks and the like.
Which i speculate alot, i would imagine decisions have been made on futures. When these 2 do decide then the dominos will fall in regard to maloney, sezer, hodgkinson.

Nothing so far has been true (apart from Choc) because we've had

- DCE's live decision last Friday
- Foz done deal to Parra last Friday
- Brett Stewart seen training with Canberra, and so on and so on.

If we've learned ANYTHING this offseason it's that "I've heard from a very good source..." means that what follows will generally be bull****.

Nothing so far has been true (apart from Choc) because we've had

- DCE's live decision last Friday
- Foz done deal to Parra last Friday
- Brett Stewart seen training with Canberra, and so on and so on.

If we've learned ANYTHING this offseason it's that "I've heard from a very good source..." means that what follows will generally be bull****.
so we don't trust ryan's mail @:D@:D@:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8