The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He should go, if he truly wants to, just do it, there has been so much time wasted over him and DCE. Last night before he got injured he really had a crack, could not fault his game. We need to draw a line under this.

Come on Joe Kelly, deadline by Sunday we cant afford any more of this.

yet Foz says this?? Why would he say the below if he wasn't going to stay?

But asked how it felt when Cherry-Evans revealed his news, Kieran Foran said there were no hard feelings.

“Obviously everyone was a bit down after the performance. It is always hard to hear that from your number seven and especially a quality bloke like Daly and someone we really value in the team,” Foran said.

We were all hopeful that he was going to stay but it wasn’t to be and he has got a deal that is best for himself and his family.”

He said that just like Choc denied he was going the only thing that is consistent in rugby league is people lie. Foz is a liar and has taken the club for a ride.

Despite how good Ryan's Mail is (or
Might be) I would suggest holding off on calling someone a liar until there is offical confirmation

The place is a mess! Heads will roll, Toovey will be next wait and see
No goo dgetting rid of Tooves unless you have a better replacement. Des for mine is the only bloke who I reckon is right for us. Its a bloody train wreck at the moment.

2v will be the scapegoat to placate the inner sanctum of the Playing Group @:oops:

Clear delegation and demarkation of duties need to be added to the 4 Pillars of Success list ASAP:lightbulb:

Hope Foz says Aye or Nay this week, as its now officially a #crisis

Ticketed Members in 2015 should have their membership extended for free in 2016. We are paying for damaged goods

The season is a right off, we won't make the 8

Maybe I'm just 2 pessimistic but I didn't see us as a finals team this year anyway. I thought we needed a real good run with injuries 2 make the 8 as our forward pack is reserve grade standard bar some exceptions.

How to dismantle a club in 3 easy lessons.

And to think, the fans of 15 other clubs are rejoicing, they have waited years for this to happen and it's happening in front of their very eyes.

#strongertogether what a laugh that is .

Management have a lot to answer for

I've been waiting to renew membership, I'm not now and doubt I'll be at any games

I'm over it, I'll always support the club, just not until all this **** is sorted out

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8