The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing so far has been true (apart from Choc) because we've had

- DCE's live decision last Friday
- Foz done deal to Parra last Friday
- Brett Stewart seen training with Canberra, and so on and so on.

If we've learned ANYTHING this offseason it's that "I've heard from a very good source..." means that what follows will generally be bull****.

I've heard from a very good source that Manly play Parra tonight.

Rumour going around that Foran will announce next week where he is going.

Being after the Parramatta game doesn't bode well for keeping him

I was in a corporate box at tonights game and spoke to a number of former Parra players. Steve Sharp who is now their current chairman basically said Foran is an eel next season

But on the other hand, Stan Jurd had no idea...but we already knew this.

yet Foz says this?? Why would he say the below if he wasn't going to stay?

But asked how it felt when Cherry-Evans revealed his news, Kieran Foran said there were no hard feelings.

“Obviously everyone was a bit down after the performance. It is always hard to hear that from your number seven and especially a quality bloke like Daly and someone we really value in the team,” Foran said.

We were all hopeful that he was going to stay but it wasn’t to be and he has got a deal that is best for himself and his family.”

But asked how it felt when Cherry-Evans revealed his news, Kieran Foran said there were no hard feelings.

“Obviously everyone was a bit down after the performance. It is always hard to hear that from your number seven and especially a quality bloke like Daly and someone we really value in the team,” Foran said.

We were all hopeful that he was going to stay but it wasn’t to be and he has got a deal that is best for himself and his family.”

where can i see him saying this mal?

Yup, and heading to a club that may well collapse, and never win a premiership, or even play finals footy tbh. **** off DCE you money hungry grub.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8