The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is what makes me wary of any potential return of Foran. I will not forget or frankly forgive the mess he left in 2015. He clearly did not want to be a part of our club and spent the season disinterested when we needed him more than anytime.

I loved Foran when he was a committed Manly player, I admired his bravery and amazing skill. A fit Foran would still be a major asset, if Des is determined to bring him back , then so be it. I never thought I would see Des return and its happened. I hope that if Foran returns he gives Manly a season or two where he is committed to our cause to make up for the 2nd half of the 14 and 15 seasons where he was not committed!!

The time he was on the field for Parra, Warriors and Dogs he did have an immediate impact. Players seem to listen to him and he still has a very fierce competitive nature. He can organised a side and turn the attack and structure around almost immediately, would also free cherry up too, but would be costly if his hamstrings and shoulders were injured again? Big Risk

Foz sued for unpaid third party deals, we have salary cap restraint due to someone leaking info to turd burger about our tpa

We had an illegal betting investigation while someone was in bed (literally) with Eddie hayson and his betting circle/brothels

We lost dce to titans and had to pay 40% more to secure his contract because foz led us on for months when in fact he signed with parra months earlier.

And somehow ppl think foz should and will come back.
A scathingly brief and accurate summary of the events

Foz sued for unpaid third party deals, we have salary cap restraint due to someone leaking info to turd burger about our tpa

We had an illegal betting investigation while someone was in bed (literally) with Eddie hayson and his betting circle/brothels

We lost dce to titans and had to pay 40% more to secure his contract because foz led us on for months when in fact he signed with parra months earlier.

And somehow ppl think foz should and will come back.
I will never forgive him and a few others who tanked.....I heard the rumours of dissension and thought they were false,and then watched the games even more closely and I was disgusted by a few players who completely put themselves above the club and Foran was a part of those who dogged it(Watmough,Stewart bros,Matai who later redeemed himself and Foran)I don't care how many people on here are sentimental and live for the former glory days,if Des wants him back,then he is a fool.

Yes and he also had some interesting things to say regarding the length of time it took to resolve matters (i.e. offloading Barrett) at Manly in 2018.

I would have thought that’s been the case for about 10 years.

Foran commits to Bulldogs, and the reporter tries to make it out as though they didn’t **** up and make a rumour @:D

https://outline.com/WbsHwv

Dunno how I feel, thought I’d be happy he’s not coming back but I do feel a little bit like it could’ve been worth it if we could get him cheap. Anyways in Elgey we trust

Foran commits to Bulldogs, and the reporter tries to make it out as though they didn’t **** up and make a rumour @:D

https://outline.com/WbsHwv

Dunno how I feel, thought I’d be happy he’s not coming back but I do feel a little bit like it could’ve been worth it if we could get him cheap. Anyways in Elgey we trust
This news does not surprise . Foz in on a massive contract with the dogs . This is his last massive deal and his broken down body knows it .

I have a question
When was the last time Foz played a full season ?
Not to sure probably 2014 I'd say . I watched him closely in his few games with the dogs last year , and he tried his guts out and threw his body on the line at every opportunity. He can play when fit , there's no doubting that.

Not to sure probably 2014 I'd say . I watched him closely in his few games with the dogs last year , and he tried his guts out and threw his body on the line at every opportunity. He can play when fit , there's no doubting that.
He is a very talented player but not quite as robust as he used to be . He appears to have a few chronic injuries that keep him from playing all season

Foran was unfairly maligned for the Dogs performances last year. The forward pack was completely ineffective, they were trying to get combinations together and had a reserve grade standard 9, plus Mybe learning how to play fullback.

It's true to say that Foran is injury prone but he is still a good footballer on his day. He played well from the Eels until he got injured, likewise at the Warriors...

In saying that, his personal life and injuries has tarnished his standing in the game.

If we didn't have Elgey, I wouldn't mind giving Foz another shot but we have Elgey and he is too talented and expensive to keep in NSW Cup so it's not a wise move to bring another half to the club on good coin.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8