The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unlikely to go ahead at the expence of a front rower.
Keep in mind it may be more cerain players wanting out then being swapped, but AFB is happy at Manly....inquiries by a certain team - namely Newcastle, does not mean AFB is interested at all.

People are following this bloke like sheep. All he's done is bring over the staff he had when he was coaching Manly last time. The dog ****ed us over once and he hasn't got the financial resources like before. Foran is finished IMO.

We have enough talent to finish well into the top 8 now, so why gamble on Foran.

Agree about the unfounded rumours. Would seem silly to let AFB go. Even if he is unhappy its with trent , not Des.

But if true it sends a clear message. Even though we have the messiah in DCE, current qld and Aussie half, des reckons we need more. This luxury of building a team of halves around DCE is quite the luxury.

You would think a maestro would only need complimenting. A fit foran would be the dominant half. If foran was fit and firing DCE is surplus and elgey would play half or maybe we could get hastings back

Foran was the pick of the 2 before the mess, and fit and sorted still is. Forans life self destructed but if he has it back on track and he is fit enough by doctors standards and not forum standards it could be a master move

Unlikely to go ahead at the expence of a front rower.
Keep in mind it may be more cerain players wanting out then being swapped, but AFB is happy at Manly....inquiries by a certain team - namely Newcastle, does not mean AFB is interested at all.
I'm pretty sure Des will not let an early 20's front rower, with the potential to be the best in the world, be swapped for anyone nearing the end of their career unless it was Ben Kennedy. Des likes his big boppers and I don't think anything has changed.

If AFB quits, what will he do with his large neck and thigh eagle tattoos

images

I reckon we keep 'em!!

Nail them to the change room wall as a warning to any others that may be thinking of leaving! :devil:

So we lose Afb -350-400
Sign foran +500
Sign another prop cheap. +150

And we are already down the 330 in the cap.

And foran won't agree to any tpa so it would be all cap and the last year's will go up in salary.
Just plain stupid.
Even if he was awesome. Year after next dogs not paying freight. He wants a Mill. DCE is on bigger. It's history repeating and our Cap is #ucked. No matter which way you look at Foran it's just No.

I still have the recording of our Golden point victory over the Sharks i have watched it numerous times lol.

I vividly remember the 1st hit up in golden point was made by AFB he absolutely hammered it up them..Blokes went flying and that hit up put them on the back foot and we scored in the next 2-3 plays to win the game.

For me it was the highlight of the season.

Love AFB please stay at Brooky.

Totally agree. AFB is an absolute weapon and must be kept. Was our best forward this year.

AFB will be one of the the best props in the game next season. Was a real break out year for him cracking the starting team. Has a massive motor and can play high intensity for big minutes. I would rather lose Kapow than AFB.
Fingers crossed this is all just a wind up to sell papers

It may of been mentioned earlier but I’d be surprised if Foran is signed given the number of halves that are currently in the squad.And given the salary cap constraints i couldn’t see them releasing someone like Hodkinson and still paying some of his contract

Sporting News keeps saying he's angry because the coaching is unsettled. Someone send them the announcement that the club hired Desmond. A fact checker seems to have not picked up on that.

Brian Kelly? To go where?

More B.S. mate. Dont worry about it. He just signed a ****ing extension FFS. They've had almost every player wanting out so far.

Remember Gosi was going back to the bunnies.

I was.outright told as fact by people on this forum Taupau was leaving despite him and his missus , the club and others saying he wasn't.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8