Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The "Kieran Forum"

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Article in todays SMH

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/i-was-a-ticking-time-bomb-foran-reveals-incredible-debt-to-eels-20190322-p516o8.html

'I was a ticking time bomb': Foran reveals incredible debt to Eels
Christian Nicolussi
March 23, 2019 — 8.00pm

Only people deep within Parramatta's inner sanctum will know this story.

Some Eels players still don't know.

How Parramatta coach Brad Arthur tried to be Kieran Foran's saviour. When the star five-eighth's life was hurtling out of control. When he was struggling to cope with the expectations of being the club's $4.8 million megastar. When he was just a couple of months away from trying to take his own life..........

mave

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
A couple of months away from taking his own life??
Did he swallow a heap of slow release fertilizer or something ?

HappilyManly

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Premiership #9 is due!
Premium Member
But the Dalai fired Fiz - duty of care stopped quick smart as soon as he was injured :cool:

Fiz how about 'Thanks Manly for managing my mental issues quietly behind closed doors for years' :wondering:

Last edited:

bob dylan

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I am a couple of months away from winning lotto.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Article in todays SMH

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/i-was-a-ticking-time-bomb-foran-reveals-incredible-debt-to-eels-20190322-p516o8.html

'I was a ticking time bomb': Foran reveals incredible debt to Eels
Christian Nicolussi
March 23, 2019 — 8.00pm

Only people deep within Parramatta's inner sanctum will know this story.

Some Eels players still don't know.

How Parramatta coach Brad Arthur tried to be Kieran Foran's saviour. When the star five-eighth's life was hurtling out of control. When he was struggling to cope with the expectations of being the club's $4.8 million megastar. When he was just a couple of months away from trying to take his own life..........
Don't know the full story but I remember all the carry on about Foz being the next Sterling. Foz leading them to a premiership. For the saviour of parramatta. He was still quite young at the time.
His betrayal of Manly is all tied up in this. He was just another good player at Manly but he left to become parra's great white hope.
I think the parra club, media and fans have to take some responsibility for the pressures placed on him. They all went crazy for him. Part of their delirium was of course from stealing him from Manly.
These players are young men who can play sport. They're not superstars or heroes.

Budgewoi Eagle

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
A couple of months away from taking his own life??
In a very crowded field, that may well be the most stupid line ever written by a sports journo.

Order66

Unlimited Power!
Bravo Foran hes playing very well today.. nice try we used to do that back in his manly days. Dont know why we dont any more

Order66

Unlimited Power!
This is why Des wanted Foran the guy has a great footy brain. He leads the team he puts his body on the line and he tackles hard.. Good for him, he was always better then dce

Zimbalist

He was quoted as saying the current Bulldogs team is equal best to any side he has ever played in, including Manly 2011!
Get that up ya

The Who

Premium Member
I thought he played well today in a beaten side.
But yeah, his hairstyle is shocking.

ALinda

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I'd say a mid-life crisis...at the grand old age of 28 :giggle:

MissKate

Premium Member
He was quoted as saying the current Bulldogs team is equal best to any side he has ever played in, including Manly 2011!
Get that up ya
Geez, if he thinks that then he is an even worse mess than we all thought

Class of 96

Premium Member
I just tuned in for a couple of minutes of today’s game and in that time he fell off two tackles.

Zimbalist

I just tuned in for a couple of minutes of today’s game and in that time he fell off two tackles.
I’m not bagging him, he actually played very well today, especially in the first half. Made some great one on one hits on big men.
But he should have more respect for a group of players that he went to war with for 6 or 7 years which propelled him into being a star of the game. Shame watching him fade away

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom