Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Kieran Forum

HoldenV8

Being honest.....in one way I feel sorry for him because Sunday was the first time since he left Manly that I have seen him play the way we all remember.

But in another way......karma keeps making Foran its bitch.

Mal Cochrane

I'm not really Mal Cochrane...
Ok. I know I’m going to be shouted down.

Let’s say Fozs is on his last legs.

He’ll be cheap.

He is the perfect foil for DCE.

As long as it’s cheap.
As long as manly have another 5/8 to play the other 24 games.

Eagle of London

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Love it. This is going to be another of those threads where silvertail posters RIP him a new one but then he returns home and most is forgiven. I'm sure Dessie's thread had just as much hate and malice in it and now look.... I wouldn't be surprised if Des got him back for small coin from the dogs just so he was off their books. What's he on at the dogs? 800k? If he cost us 300 and dogs picked up the rest it could happen....

HappilyManly

Premium Member
Love it. This is going to be another of those threads where silvertail posters RIP him a new one but then he returns home and most is forgiven. I'm sure Dessie's thread had just as much hate and malice in it and now look.... I wouldn't be surprised if Des got him back for small coin from the dogs just so he was off their books. What's he on at the dogs? 800k? If he cost us 300 and dogs picked up the rest it could happen....
Fiz is on $1million till end of 2020

Fiz' body is shot, Des' mind wasn't so he can contribute to Manly still :nod:

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
His last 4 seasons of games played

2016 - 9
2017 - 17
2018 - 12
2019 - 3 - and now out for 3 months

Any club thinking of signing him should do it for match payments only - save a fortune

Peter C

Premium Member
His last 4 seasons of games played

2016 - 9
2017 - 17
2018 - 12
2019 - 3 - and now out for 3 months

Any club thinking of signing him should do it for match payments only - save a fortune
Once his contract with the Dogs is up at the end of next year, he's done, his only hope would be maybe UK, he's be a huge gamble for another NRL club, lucky for him though is that his old man pulls in over 20 million a year at Walmart

Latest posts

Top Bottom