The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More B.S. mate. Dont worry about it. He just signed a ****ing extension FFS. They've had almost every player wanting out so far.

Remember Gosi was going back to the bunnies.

I was.outright told as fact by people on this forum Taupau was leaving despite him and his missus , the club and others saying he wasn't.
Well there you are , must be true what you say ole friend.

I've been thinking about the possibility of Foran coming in the context of Cronk winning a GF with one arm missing.

So many of our games this year were lost because our attack and defence were hopelessly unstructured. Foran's 2 biggest strengths (other than putting his body on the line) are his ability to read the game and having the balls to tell his teammates to do what they need to do. it's not entirely a coincidence that T-Rex had his best ever year in the NRL at the same time that he was playing outside Foran. I do wonder if he could could be the kind of half that we will need to round out our squad.

That aside though I am still incredibly sceptical of his ability to play injury free for a whole season.

Brian Kelly? To go where?
Titans mate from what I read today . Dont know how much truth is in it , but it's only what I read . I actually didn't know that Kelly had apparently signed an extension with manly . All good .

Brian Kelly was seen signing contracts at the Sands earlier in the week with Cuzzo by a poster on here!

Or he could have been playing trivia...

Brian Kelly was seen signing contracts at the Sands earlier in the week with Cuzzo by a poster on here!

Or he could have been playing trivia...
Or maybe signing release papers! Time will tell

Sporting News keeps saying he's angry because the coaching is unsettled. Someone send them the announcement that the club hired Desmond. A fact checker seems to have not picked up on that.

Sportingnews.....about as credible a source as Phil Gould or that idiot The Lurker.

Why do people keep believing the crap that site spews out? The Bureau of Meteorology is more accurate.

Sure...we can score some points. But our attack has never been the same since Foran left. Yes he’s always injured, but even on one leg he’ll be the best organising half we have.

Sure...we can score some points. But our attack has never been the same since Foran left. Yes he’s always injured, but even on one leg he’ll be the best organising half we have.
Foz at his prime with Manly and in tip top physical condition was the prime 5/8 . He is no longer at his prime and there are question marks over his physical and mental health .
Since Foz left us he has not been able to play any long periods of consistent prime footy for the eels , the Warriors and the Dogs .
Foz is a risk and with every risk there is also the you never know factor . Will the mad Professor take risks ?
images (2).jpg

Foz always played fearless . Always played above his weight . He gave it his all for Manly and all can take its toll on the body .
Very well said...he’s my favourite player & i’d love for him to come home. Whilst we’re at it...Hoppa, Gutho, Whare...ps I hope Desmond does take the risk Boz. We’ve got Hoddo who is fit every single week & offers the same amount as an injured Foran.

Very well said...he’s my favourite player & i’d love for him to come home. Whilst we’re at it...Hoppa, Gutho, Whare...ps I hope Desmond does take the risk Boz. We’ve got Hoddo who is fit every single week & offers the same amount as an injured Foran.
Hoppa and Gutho are Manly breed . Whare is a Dragon Breed . Has been Hoddo ? I wonder what Hasler can do with him
Foz was a great player . Is there much left in the Foz Tank ?

I would hope that Des gets an independent full medical assessment on Foran before making any moves. Des seems professional in his approach to the game. This would seem an essential professional move. Sentiment should only be a secondary consideration, something Barrett failed to understand

Foz sued for unpaid third party deals, we have salary cap restraint due to someone leaking info to turd burger about our tpa

We had an illegal betting investigation while someone was in bed (literally) with Eddie hayson and his betting circle/brothels

We lost dce to titans and had to pay 40% more to secure his contract because foz led us on for months when in fact he signed with parra months earlier.

And somehow ppl think foz should and will come back.

Foz sued for unpaid third party deals, we have salary cap restraint due to someone leaking info to turd burger about our tpa

We had an illegal betting investigation while someone was in bed (literally) with Eddie hayson and his betting circle/brothels

We lost dce to titans and had to pay 40% more to secure his contract because foz led us on for months when in fact he signed with parra months earlier.

And somehow ppl think foz should and will come back.
Talk about screwing us over . Very disappointing when you look at those harsh facts

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8