The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Breaking news on NRL Rumours and Updates page on Facebook who is usually on the money !!
He said his received word from one of his inside sources that Kieran Foran will return to the Manly Sea Eagles with Addin Fonua Blake heading to the Canterbury Bulldogs to replace the void left by departing prop David Klemmer.

PLEASE NOOOO WHAT A DISASTER AFB WAS OUR BEST FOWARD !!!! I will be so pissed if this actually happens what is hasler thinking

Maybe AFB doesn't want to move his home to the Narrabeen area.

Breaking news on NRL Rumours and Updates page on Facebook who is usually on the money !!
He said his received word from one of his inside sources that Kieran Foran will return to the Manly Sea Eagles with Addin Fonua Blake heading to the Canterbury Bulldogs to replace the void left by departing prop David Klemmer.

PLEASE NOOOO WHAT A DISASTER AFB WAS OUR BEST FOWARD !!!! I will be so pissed if this actually happens what is hasler thinking
I almost agree, but best forward?....um....Jake(at least)?

This actually looks like it is happening, I really can't see how or why the powers that be think this is a good idea.

Foran is a broken down crock
He disrespected our club with well below performances
He hates our club captain
He is not even a flash of the shadow of the player he once was
We are losing someone who may well be the best prop in the game in a few years
it has a worse net effect on our salary cap

That's if it happens, which I'm led to believe it a big chance of happening

Des, our club doesn't run on sentiment, it requires hard work, unselfish players and a shared vision. Foran had a chance to be part of that and opted out. There is no take backs with him as far as I'm concerned

Hmmm, not so sure I’d say they are usually on the money...

A selection of rumours from this month:
1. Norman or Moses to Warriors
2. Norman to Dragons
3. Moses to Manly, DCE to Parra swap
4. DCE to Broncos
5. Jason Taylor to coach Manly
6. Wayne Bennett to coach Tigers

What’s that old saying about a broken clock?

After the match fixing, him whistle blowing/suing when he missed his TPA and his fued with DCE, there is surely no WAY this happens.

Regardless of whether Hasler wants his own little Darius back here, how could the board or the Penn's want him.back?

Would hate to lose AFB but if he wants out, then so be it.

But for the love of Christ - use the money to get another prop or a winger - not the broken down hack that is Foran!!!

Regardless of what I would like, I would trust Hasler to rebuild a squad before listening to the knee jerkers around here.
AFB was said to be not happy here (maybe something to do with Hastings dramas)
Kieran has had a wretched couple of years. If he can get switched on and stay relatively healthy, he will go OK
Also, the swap may improve our cap situation to buy a forward. Dogs will probably pay some freight.
Really like AFB, so will be bummed he is leaving.
But far out, some of you would whinge and whine regardless of what happened. Just imagine Barrett sitting in his fold up chair next Monday presiding over our 2019 season....frightful, isn’t it!

Marquee money for a player that "may" go "ok"

Way to shoot for the stars kid.

And there is no way our cap position improves swapping afb for Foran

At least the "knee jerkers" are somewhat informed and unlike the sycophants prepared to throw an opinion in.

No one here is under any illusions that there opinion is weighed up or even read by the powers that be, but that sure as **** doesn't stop me from wanting to have one

Surely Des can see that losing ABF weakens our front row stocks rather considerably?! I hope this doesn't eventuate. If the Desler needs KF back so bad just trade Winterstein and Perret for him, leave ABF alone dude!

AFB is the last of Jackos gang of disgruntleds... remember he was the one that came out and backed hastings when the 'players wont play with him'BS came out... whilst hes good I sure as ah*t wont miss him giving away cheap penalties for laying in the ruck when we have opposition pinned in their own 20m, must have done it 4 or 5 times last year and he owes me 2 TV sets the DH...
As for Foz - the fans wanted Manly blokes back running the club... careful what u wish for I guess... at least you know he'll bleed Maroon and White coz he's done it b4... Jesus I'd love to see Cherry and Foz holding that cup up one more time...

Hmmm, not so sure I’d say they are usually on the money...

A selection of rumours from this month:
1. Norman or Moses to Warriors
2. Norman to Dragons
3. Moses to Manly, DCE to Parra swap
4. DCE to Broncos
5. Jason Taylor to coach Manly
6. Wayne Bennett to coach Tigers

What’s that old saying about a broken clock?

Agreed mate. It’s a Facebook rumour page with absolutely zero credibility. I wouldn’t be taking anything on there as gospel.

So we lose Afb -350-400
Sign foran +500
Sign another prop cheap. +150

And we are already down the 330 in the cap.

And foran won't agree to any tpa so it would be all cap and the last year's will go up in salary.
Just plain stupid.

So we lose Afb -350-400
Sign foran +500
Sign another prop cheap. +150

And we are already down the 330 in the cap.

And foran won't agree to any tpa so it would be all cap and the last year's will go up in salary.
Just plain stupid.
Foran +500 would be with dogs paying 400k freight which is why i reckon this story is cr*p coz it aint gonna happen... Des might want KF back but cant see it happening til post-dogs contract (2021)... we cant afford him or any other marquee player atm

I think its pretty obvious we as a collective know very little on what's actually happening.

I also believe the majority of us are prepared to do a total 180degree about face even after swearing ones first born on a view. #des

During the 3 years of TB if anyone even mentioned Des they were pretty well shot down in a blaze of fire by the majority on here. Even 2 months ago only 1 in 10 would have had him back. Just look now it's 9 in 10 crowing from the cheap seats.

While Foz may well be past his best and have too much baggage for many here if the boss wants it then I will support it. I will call a spade a ****ing spade if it all goes wrong but in till then it's blue sky thinking.

Yes AFB has been getting better but none of us know if he even wants to stay. Marty too for that matter. I would rather have players that want to be here any day than guys who want out but are made to stay.

Manly players are Manly players because they want to be Manly players. Not because they are made to honour some contract before heading to the rooters or elsewhere . Please just p1ss off if that's you because we don't need you and most importantly we don't want you.....

If AFB quits, what will he do with his large neck and thigh eagle tattoos

images

Foran +500 would be with dogs paying 400k freight which is why i reckon this story is cr*p coz it aint gonna happen... Des might want KF back but cant see it happening til post-dogs contract (2021)... we cant afford him or any other marquee player atm
Foz is on 1.2 million accoding to the bulldogs.

I still have the recording of our Golden point victory over the Sharks i have watched it numerous times lol.

I vividly remember the 1st hit up in golden point was made by AFB he absolutely hammered it up them..Blokes went flying and that hit up put them on the back foot and we scored in the next 2-3 plays to win the game.

For me it was the highlight of the season.

Love AFB please stay at Brooky.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8