Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Kieran Forum

Order66

Unlimited Power!
Bravo Foran hes playing very well today.. nice try we used to do that back in his manly days. Dont know why we dont any more

The Who

Premium Member
I thought he played well today in a beaten side.
But yeah, his hairstyle is shocking.

Class of 96

Premium Member
I just tuned in for a couple of minutes of today’s game and in that time he fell off two tackles.

Zimbalist

I just tuned in for a couple of minutes of today’s game and in that time he fell off two tackles.
I’m not bagging him, he actually played very well today, especially in the first half. Made some great one on one hits on big men.
But he should have more respect for a group of players that he went to war with for 6 or 7 years which propelled him into being a star of the game. Shame watching him fade away

Class of 96

Premium Member
I’m not bagging him, he actually played very well today, especially in the first half. Made some great one on one hits on big men.
But he should have more respect for a group of players that he went to war with for 6 or 7 years which propelled him into being a star of the game. Shame watching him fade away
Fair enough. I just saw a glimpse of the game but sounds like he went pretty well overall. Seems like he might be carrying some bad personal blood toward Manly, for reasons we may never know.

manlywarringah

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
That was more like the Foran from his Manly days.

Very good game from him and toughed it out.

That is the Foran I would take back but seemingly he only puts in one or two games like that a year now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom