The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We DO NOT WANT FORAN , If he got paid 100 bucks a game we dont want him , it will do me with this club if they take a broken down
old player on like him , this club has gone from one disater to the next in the front room and still cant get it right .
To take Foran back when hes broken bad is just outright wrong , our salary cap is under pressure so use the money wisely or we will be drinking out of the spoon.like parra.
Surely this cant be true , wanting him back.

If there is any merit in this rumour then let the alarm bells start ringing. Foran was a superstar however his body is busted beyond repair. Add to that he took great glee and sh@#$ting all over the Eagles when he left, I for one do not welcome him back. IF, and its a big if, the bulldogs pay half of his salary next year and it only costs us $500k, the subsequent years (assume a 3 year deal) will be at full tote odds circa $800K plus - this is where Des got us into trouble in the first place. While I agree that it is starting to feel like Manly again - this just cannot happen.

if, the bulldogs pay half of his salary next year and it only costs us $500k, the subsequent years (assume a 3 year deal) will be at full tote odds circa $800K plus -.

Foran's contract with the doggies is until the end of 2021 I believe. If they pay freight to rid him they would be paying freight until his current contract expires.

I don't think there is any truth to the rumour, I think Des would know Foran's health issues and would not want him. I don't want him back either.

Foran's contract with the doggies is until the end of 2021 I believe. If they pay freight to rid him they would be paying freight until his current contract expires.

I don't think there is any truth to the rumour, I think Des would know Foran's health issues and would not want him. I don't want him back either.

Only if he has seen the light after last season as it was Des that brought him to the Dogs on that big $$ deal. We all knew that it was a matter of when not if his body would fail him. But then again a $1M foz vs a $500K Foz would again be seen as a cut price player by Des and his team. We'll see what happens...

Fiz had a 'Get out Clause' in 2012 to follow Des but he was drooling over Gifty :confused:

2015 Des wanted Fiz at the Dogs but Fiz was drooling over Dalai :confused:

Manly Board better do a Risk Anslysis on bringing back a broken down player who rejected the great Bozo himself :wait:

It would be a very poor commercial decision as simple as that. Better for him to stay at the dogs and see out his million dollars per season. Let’s face it he won’t be able to play many games.Siging him would be dumber than signing Myles!

Has Hasler actually come out and said he wants Foran , i haven't seen it . Another media circus is all this is .
Yeah and the lowest common denominator too.
The media knows how close those two are so let's make up the rest.
Done deal, no need to research just put it out there.
Easy way to fill a column.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8