The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd be fine with Foran but only under a couple of circumstances.

- He is on a small contract (200-400k)
- He is on a short contract (1 year or 2 years)
- And there is a clause involving injuries meaning we can't be stuck with him on the cap for 2 years where he can't play.

If those were met I'd be fine with it, he is a good player. That one year in NZ showed that, if he can put a season together he could be the difference between finals.

Ultimately I don't think this will happen, mainly due to our cap position. Elgey will get the gig and will do great, building us into the future.

If he does sign, let’s hope he turns out to be a Ben Kennedy like signing.

Everyone wrote him off and said his body wasn’t up to it.

We all know how that ended up in the end.

Dam I hope this Foz returning concept goes away. All the confidence of DES returning, and actually looking forward to next year, the current excitement for the year ahead would loose some it's shine if Sorry gets the broken down dodgy Foz bloke back.

It would be a crazy signing. Arko would have found a way to sign Klemmer.

Could play an organizing role similar to Blake green. Not what he once was, but could play a role I think, provided he stays on the field. A 50% Foran is probably better than any of our other options, including elgey.
He can't play the way he used to. But could he play the Cooper Cronk grand final role, just being on-field to direct everyone else? Probably.
But so much gamble would be involved in signing a player with such ongoing physical issues. And that is not even to mention the emotional dramas, gambling problems, criminal associates, and I'm pretty sure he has previously threatened to sue the club.
Rugby league never fails to surprise but this would just about take the cake.

Breaking news on NRL Rumours and Updates page on Facebook who is usually on the money !!
He said his received word from one of his inside sources that Kieran Foran will return to the Manly Sea Eagles with Addin Fonua Blake heading to the Canterbury Bulldogs to replace the void left by departing prop David Klemmer.

PLEASE NOOOO WHAT A DISASTER AFB WAS OUR BEST FOWARD !!!! I will be so pissed if this actually happens what is hasler thinking

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8