The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like a lot of speculation to me.
'Foran great mates with DCE?' Since when? Does anyone know if DCE was at Foran's wedding?
I can remember in 2015 Foran pushing DCE out of the way on the field. Foran and his possy clearly ostracising DCE with their body language, it was very evident.

I might be wrong but even though Foran was part of the so-called senior clique who were at war with Cherry, they have been off field mates since they played in our U/20s together.

Cannot happen .Even if they found a way, we would have to release a few
Not so sure why so many people think Des is going to come in here and make massive changes straight off(he has a pretty good squad).He went to the dogs and did not walk in and make massive changes,he took an underperforming team that had some serious talent and took them to the finals,he made changes in the following years.He may allow any disgruntled players to walk if they can find someone else looking to take them with their full salary,but I can't see him coming in here and giving a bunch of players their marching orders,yeah,he may ride some players harder than others if they don't want to toe the line or are not putting in(which might get some keen to go).I think the reports that he wants players to be closer to Manly in terms of living might be more interesting,if the guys living out west are not happy,they might be the ones that are allowed to go if they want(Paseka/AFB/Fainu/Olakau'atu/Funa/Suli/Titmuss),I am not sure that many would go,but who really knows what is important to them...family and friends or the Sea Eagles.As for Foran,don't think this is serious or true,but the report is that Des/Crusher/Foran were seen at a cafe together and reported to a radio station,who knows how truthful that is.....However a big NO from me,that is a land mine waiting to go off...
Agree mate . Des when interviewed , well the one i witnessed, he said he has a good squad and will work with them and make them a better squad . Went on to say barring any serious injuries he was confident with the team he will lead. So i dont think he will be going out to break the bank on Foran . Wingers seem to be on his agenda.

Not interested at all in seeing Foran back in our colours, he is a head case and a lost cause imo

There was an official at the Warriors who has been around a long time who said he had never come across a player as difficult as him, here is the quote below

“Warriors say good riddance to Foran

Kieran Foran only stayed one season at the Warriors, but he left a lasting legacy - of sorts.

"He is the most difficult, rude and disagreeable person I've ever dealt with," a veteran Warriors official told me
"He won't be missed by anyone at the club - good riddance."

After a disappointing return to football at the Warriors in 2017, Foran will be looking to regain his best form at the Bulldogs next season“

Add to that the last bit of news coming out of the Dogs was that he was no longer on speaking terms with Dean Pay

Last edited:
After a medical check and a minimum amount of money ( dogs can pay ) only then would i take Foran . Has not played close to a full series in memory.

He has played only 38 NRL games in his 3 years since leaving Manly, and has looked like a shell of his best in most of those games. I will not comment on some of his last performances for Manly.

Largely thanks to Des, he is also on $1 million per year at the Dogs until the end of 2021 I believe. Apparently they wanted to medically retire him to get him off their books this year.

I will have a lot less faith in our rebuild if we get Foran back.

Formefamily?

BA will improve his football? The Warriors will keep him away from gamblers and drug kings?
The dogs will resurrect his career?

KARMA suggests he will be a Dog for the rest of his career, then drift off into the place old footy players go when the grind ends.

Weird how quite a few players left the Sea Eagles & basically lost their way & never really regained their mojo!!

Ron Gibbs > Gold Coast, Western Suburbs
Dale Shearer > Broncos, Gold Coast, Crushers, Roosters, Cowboys
Phil Blake > Rabbitohs, Norths, Raiders, Dragons, Warriors
Tony Iro > Roosters, Hunter Mariners, Adelaide Rams, Rabbitohs
Jack Elsegood > Roosters
Soloman Haumono > Bulldogs, Tigers, Dragons
Craig Field > Tigers, Wests Tigers, Jail!
R Gartner > Tigers
T Burns > Cowboys, Panthers, UK
M Eden > Roosters, Eels, Gold Coast
T Rex > Bulldogs, Sharks, Eels
Trent Hodkinson > Bulldogs, Knights, Sharks
Kieran Foran > Eels, Warriors, Bulldogs
Siosaia Vave > Eels
Anthony Watmough > Eels

You can throw Matthew Ridge in with that lot, and of a lesser note, Mal Kaufusi to Roosters, Ian Gately to Parra ,if anyone remembers these guys

Not so sure why so many people think Des is going to come in here and make massive changes straight off(he has a pretty good squad).He went to the dogs and did not walk in and make massive changes,he took an underperforming team that had some serious talent and took them to the finals,he made changes in the following years.He may allow any disgruntled players to walk if they can find someone else looking to take them with their full salary,but I can't see him coming in here and giving a bunch of players their marching orders,yeah,he may ride some players harder than others if they don't want to toe the line or are not putting in(which might get some keen to go).I think the reports that he wants players to be closer to Manly in terms of living might be more interesting,if the guys living out west are not happy,they might be the ones that are allowed to go if they want(Paseka/AFB/Fainu/Olakau'atu/Funa/Suli/Titmuss),I am not sure that many would go,but who really knows what is important to them...family and friends or the Sea Eagles.As for Foran,don't think this is serious or true,but the report is that Des/Crusher/Foran were seen at a cafe together and reported to a radio station,who knows how truthful that is.....However a big NO from me,that is a land mine waiting to go off...
I took his comment about the boys from out west as meaning he wanted them to move to the Narrabeen area.

I can't remember his days from the Tigers but how could he go backwards in the way he played compared to how he played at Manly.
Be close to the worst Manly signing in history.
Hey, I thought that honour went to Nate Myles ........

77D32F49-179F-4A16-BCF5-552338F2AA41.jpeg
This might be a road block in Des bringing Foran back.

Loved Foran when he was here, but he ain’t the same player.
He played so hard for Manly taking the line on over and over again. He would hold the ball till the last second to draw the player then shoot off the pass only to be smashed in the tackle.
I’ll try and find the footage of him getting smashed by a Gold Coast player (who’s name eludes me right now). He got two of the biggest hits put on him that night. He did it a lot, and set up his outside players but he’s paying the price now.
Sam Tagatese

View attachment 10043 This might be a road block in Des bringing Foran back.
Fiz's unpaid TPA began all this expensive fiasco.

His reluctance to admit that he had already commited to the Dalai till Chez was forced to sign elsewhere, wasted months of Manly's time and monies in 2015. :cool:

This rumour completely took the gloss of our most enjoyable week in 4 years @:mad:

Wish Lyall would reassure Manly Members that we won't waste our monies on another drama filled Season :(

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6