The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
317 pages and climbing all the time, this thread will NEVER die!!
He's just gone past Simmos 311, next stop Pup on 329.

049866.jpg

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
All jokes aside, this kid was on a 1.2 Million dollar a year four year contract, that's 4.8 Million, more than most of us could earn in a lifetime.

AND

He ****ed it up!!

I worked for 42 years, raised two kids, schooled them, and am able to retire comfortably if I'm very careful.

In the 10-12 years he may have been able to play, invested wisely, and still with some sort of normal job to do afterwords for 30 years he could retire like a king.

Just ****ing stupid, absolutely ****ing stupid!!
Mark, this bloke's dad made 15.5 million - last year - and that's in US dollars. So he's probably not too worried about saving the pennies and planning for retirement the way other players might.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
Mark, this bloke's dad made 15.5 million - last year - and that's in US dollars. So he's probably not too worried about saving the pennies and planning for retirement the way other players might.

While I'm sure they all like the cash, I believe the great athletes are driven to achieve by their competitive nature more than they are driven by money.

Foran seemed to be the epitome of this 5 years ago. It is incredibly sad - and almost unbelievable - to watch the train wreck his life has become.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
SEPTEMBER 24 2016 - 7:56PM
SAVE
Kieran Foran's ex-partner Rebecca Pope could be key witness in NRL investigation
Danny Weidler
Danny Weidler
FOLLOW ON TWITTER
99 reading now
FACEBOOK SHARE

EMAIL EMAIL

TWITTER

WHATSAPP
In happier times: Kieren Foran and Rebecca Pope at the Dally M Awards in 2013.
In happier times: Kieren Foran and Rebecca Pope at the Dally M Awards in 2013. Photo: Wolter Peeters
Every case has a star witness, and when it comes to the NRL's investigation into Kieran Foran, the league's integrity unit wants to talk to Rebecca Pope.

That name may not mean much to many straight away, but those who have followed the Foran story closely will know Pope is Foran's former partner and the mother of his two young children, Emerson and Jordan. The couple's relationship breakdown is central to what Foran has been through. Both parties have been through hell.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ess-in-nrl-investigation-20160924-grnru5.html

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The boofhead is a delusional narcissistic over entitled ****wit.

I fully expect the nrl (mainly greenbribe) to huff and puff slightly saying that he cant waltz back in to playing footy....but maybe he can play if certain conditions are met.

Which I reckon in reality is when he signs a contract (which he has done.)

The old 'we all want him playing footy and it's what's best for him line' will be trotted out.

However surely the nrl can't expect foz to adhere to any conditions if he wont stay in rehab when he needs it and will only say he'll keep away from certain 'colourful identities' if told too!

The media may report that foz playing next year 'is remote' but I cant see any universe in which the nrl wont register his contract in time for 2017.

(he'll probably sue the nrl if he doesn't get permission to play....then he'll sue his ex to get custody of his kids, then he'll sue air new zealand if he has to pay for airline tickets, then sue ferrari if they dont give him a car.)

Last edited:

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
Don't Kill it, Don't. I love this thread. :party::h:
We NEED this thread !
Its what gives meaning to our lives
(in the off season - - its the Off Season now isn't it ?)

yokahontas

Bencher
If they don't register him (and I don't think they will), I think it means they have something big on him.

Even if they don't have anything big on him *yet*, I wouldn't be surprised if they hold off on registering him anyway - one of those 'take 12 months out, satisfy criteria x, y & z and we'll clear you to play' type deals a few other players have been subject to. Buys the investigators time to really get some iron-clad dirt on him.

Would be pretty embarrassing if they allow him to play and then it comes out in the wash that he's been fixing matches left, right and centre...not to mention other naughty, illegal behaviour.

manlywarringah

Bencher
Premium Member
Serve himself right if he gets caught but it would be hard to prove (throwing matches).

I think the NRL will register him as he would be innocent until proven guilty.

I'd imagine he would just have to satisfy certain criteria (Hayson) and it'll all be hunky dory @;)

The Warriors will have a hell of a team next year.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
14 7 7 -50 16