The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Serve himself right if he gets caught but it would be hard to prove (throwing matches).

I think the NRL will register him as he would be innocent until proven guilty.

I'd imagine he would just have to satisfy certain criteria (Hayson) and it'll all be hunky dory @;)

The Warriors will have a hell of a team next year.

If the other rumours have any truth to them, he probably would also be concerned that police looking at phone records (text messages etc) as part of the match-fixing investigation might stumble across other incriminating stuff.

Funny how the Mitchell Pearce 'liney-lineys' text messages never warranted further investigation...

Kieran Foran hits out at 'prying' media

Troubled rugby league star Kieran Foran has lashed out at the media for prying into his personal life, assuring fans he has done nothing wrong.

The New Zealand international last week signed with the Warriors on a one-year deal for 2017, putting weeks of speculation to bed, though the NRL must still approve the contract.

Read more : http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...hits-out-at-prying-media-20160926-groeh5.html

So you don't want media prying or writing stuff?

Here's a thought, don't go posting sh!t on twitter, instagram etc.

What happened to the days when people were suitably chastened and kept their head down and didn't fuel fires?

This will be like a red rag to a bull with the media, they'll dig even deeper now.

I do have one question though.
If Foz is 26 and he says he's been friends with Eddie Hayson for 10 years, how does a 16 yo become friends with a gambler and brothel owner?

So you don't want media prying or writing stuff?

Here's a thought, don't go posting sh!t on twitter, instagram etc.

What happened to the days when people were suitably chastened and kept their head down and didn't fuel fires?

This will be like a red rag to a bull with the media, they'll dig even deeper now.

I do have one question though.
If Foz is 26 and he says he's been friends with Eddie Hayson for 10 years, how does a 16 yo become friends with a gambler and brothel owner?

When you're an up-and-coming (pardon the pun) footy star, the brothel-owning gamblers like to get their claws in early, apparently.

As much as I think he was a prick for doing what he did to us, purely from a personal sense I hope he can get his **** together in 2017.

Sad to see a talent go to waste like it has the last two years.

But as we know money is the root of all evil, just enough makes you want more ( and that's ok) but too much changes you ( well most people do).

A good mate of mines wide won 14.8 Million in Powerball, he was back at work as a painter 2 days later and still to this day ( about 10 years later and at age 63) he still does it 2-3 days a week.

Apart from a few toys and a few overseas holidays the money never changed them!

Sadly it will probably change his kids when they get it!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10