The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TimmyQ

Bencher
Interesting tidbit from Fox Sports last night. Apparently Tooves was in contention for the warriors coaching job. I just wonder if foran only signed there after Kearney was appointed? Surely the two of them would struggle to work together now.

Funny you mentioned Toovey because I've been trying to work out who on Earth is gonna be willing to come onboard in Round 8-10 next year to start cleaning up the mess. Him Or Cleary maybe???? I'd be cool with either.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
Kieran Foran says he will end his relationship with Eddie Hayson – but only when the NRL tells him to

Andrew Webster

Kieran Foran is prepared to "pull the pin" on his relationship with the controversial Eddie Hayson – but says he will continue to spend time with him until the NRL says he can no longer do so.

The Warriors stunned all of us on Thursday night when they announced they had signed Foran on a one-year deal. It was immediately seen as a ploy from the club to put pressure on the NRL to register the troubled footballer.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...hen-the-nrl-tells-him-to-20160922-grltun.html

TimmyQ

Bencher
Kieran Foran says he will end his relationship with Eddie Hayson – but only when the NRL tells him to

Andrew Webster

Kieran Foran is prepared to "pull the pin" on his relationship with the controversial Eddie Hayson – but says he will continue to spend time with him until the NRL says he can no longer do so.

The Warriors stunned all of us on Thursday night when they announced they had signed Foran on a one-year deal. It was immediately seen as a ploy from the club to put pressure on the NRL to register the troubled footballer.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...hen-the-nrl-tells-him-to-20160922-grltun.html

Christ Almighty.... I'm starting to think Kieran's IQ is lower than the number on the back of his jersey.. What a ****ing dill.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member

Andrew Webster

* Heated conversation with journalist resulting in police being called.
* "Foran claims ..."
* "if you ring them and they deny it, then they are lying"

Teflon coming off?

midsteyne

loyal forever
Fancy signing this nuff nuff,the NRL are as wet as the proverbial,there must be plenty of kids that would kill for the same chances this dill got.
BTY what about TOOVES just missing out on the warriors coaching job,nrl360 last night

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Interesting tidbit from Fox Sports last night. Apparently Tooves was in contention for the warriors coaching job. I just wonder if foran only signed there after Kearney was appointed? Surely the two of them would struggle to work together now.
I'd say they nixed Tooves when Foran became an option. They basically chose one over the other. The Warriors have a history of poor decision making though so it's hardly surprising.

Tooves would be best suited to the NSW job though, so he's probably lucky it fell through.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
I'd say they nixed Tooves when Foran became an option. They basically chose one over the other. The Warriors have a history of poor decision making though so it's hardly surprising.

Tooves would be best suited to the NSW job though, so he's probably lucky it fell through.
When quizzed he said that he really wanted the job there. So sad that he may one day coach against us. Foran is a lost cause. The warriors better prepare for that outcome.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Currently there is debate in medical circles over whether his 3-digit IQ is preceded by a decimal point, or whether the latter lies between the 1st and 2nd digits.

All jokes aside, this kid was on a 1.2 Million dollar a year four year contract, that's 4.8 Million, more than most of us could earn in a lifetime.

AND

He ****ed it up!!

I worked for 42 years, raised two kids, schooled them, and am able to retire comfortably if I'm very careful.

In the 10-12 years he may have been able to play, invested wisely, and still with some sort of normal job to do afterwords for 30 years he could retire like a king.

Just ****ing stupid, absolutely ****ing stupid!!

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
I think it is now officially time for someone (with a vested interest) say his manager, the Warriors coach, Eddie, to come out in the media and proclaim .......... "What he needs to do now is to get back to playing football"

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18