The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much as I think he was a prick for doing what he did to us, purely from a personal sense I hope he can get his **** together in 2017.

Sad to see a talent go to waste like it has the last two years.

But as we know money is the root of all evil, just enough makes you want more ( and that's ok) but too much changes you ( well most people do).

A good mate of mines wide won 14.8 Million in Powerball, he was back at work as a painter 2 days later and still to this day ( about 10 years later and at age 63) he still does it 2-3 days a week.

Apart from a few toys and a few overseas holidays the money never changed them!

Sadly it will probably change his kids when they get it!
I'm wondering why you'd buy a lotto ticket if you weren't going to use the money to its fullest if you happened to win the jackpot?

As much as I think he was a prick for doing what he did to us, purely from a personal sense I hope he can get his **** together in 2017.

Sad to see a talent go to waste like it has the last two years.

But as we know money is the root of all evil, just enough makes you want more ( and that's ok) but too much changes you ( well most people do).

A good mate of mines wide won 14.8 Million in Powerball, he was back at work as a painter 2 days later and still to this day ( about 10 years later and at age 63) he still does it 2-3 days a week.

Apart from a few toys and a few overseas holidays the money never changed them!

Sadly it will probably change his kids when they get it!
Not sure if everybody here has heard of Bunker Spreckels.....inherit 50 million dollars, stick it in a cave..........

You're talking about Clark Gable's onetime stepson? I remember reading about him in Tracks about 40 years ago. He died not long after that.

You're talking about Clark Gable's onetime stepson? I remember reading about him in Tracks about 40 years ago. He died not long after that.
Age of 29. He got some guy to write down everything he said and another guy to take pictures. I like the concept but not the conclusion.......as an aside he did invent the short board with handles.

Not sure if everybody here has heard of Bunker Spreckels.....inherit 50 million dollars, stick it in a cave..........
va_bunker_spreckels.jpg

So glad we have nothing to do with this guy anymore. Looks like the warriors are the third club in three years that he will fcuk over.

From the article....

"He only wanted a one-year deal so he can come back to Sydney to be close to his family and benefit from any rise in the salary cap," a source close to Foran said.

If true, I wonder why the warriors would even go through all the drama's with him if he won't be staying.

yeah yeah "He's a game winner when in his prime..."

yadda yadda yadda

some people are really 400 times bitten, never shy.

"But despite the delays,Doyle wants to reassure everyone that Foran's transfer is inevitable."

That's a very apt message for this time of year. Christians will understand the waiting game, have faith, he will come back. Really he will, if you believe hard enough.

From the article....

"He only wanted a one-year deal so he can come back to Sydney to be close to his family and benefit from any rise in the salary cap," a source close to Foran said.

If true, I wonder why the warriors would even go through all the drama's with him if he won't be staying.

yeah yeah "He's a game winner when in his prime..."

yadda yadda yadda

some people are really 400 times bitten, never shy.
Fair dinkum Kieran has no shame... So he goes over the ditch to make a heap more coin than the Dogs offered him for 2017 then plans to punt the Warriors and return home for a whopping great payday here again. 'Quality individual' that one...

Fair dinkum Kieran has no shame... So he goes over the ditch to make a heap more coin than the Dogs offered him for 2017 then plans to punt the Warriors and return home for a whopping great payday here again. 'Quality individual' that one...

haha .... I saw what you did I knew gambling wouldn't be far away

I'm not so sure he'll get cleared so easily. It's not like he signed with the Roosters or Bulldogs.

My "bet" is that he'll return about halfway through the season.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10