The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

court83

Bencher
He should get the blake fergusson treatment..
Let him sign anywhere he likes, let him work with a new club and keep him around footy, BUT he shouldnt be anywhere near a football field next season.
Nrl should stand him down for as long as it takes for him to get the mental health treatment he needs, not just the ben barba or darious boyd miracle rehab that "heals" players over the course of a week or 2 (or until their clubs need them back)
He also needs to prove that he isnt p!ssing his money away every week, isnt going out with criminals and drop kicks every weekend and that hes working on fixing his and his familys life...
Any less than a year out of the game minimum is a farce..
Otherwise, what happens when hes swinging from the rafters?? Nrl can name a trophy after him eels and manly cam play for and thats them done and dusted???

Slide

Reserve Grader
As entertaining as this thread has been and as assuredly as the sport of Foz-watching will drag on, the fact is he is a only player from another club now and any fun we might have at his demise is outweighed by the risk of adding to the hurt his family is enduring plus the real danger he will further self-destruct (not due to this thread but we are watching a car wreck here and it's still escalating). I don't think it's funny anymore; it's more like stalking your ex and that ain't cool.

I'm for wrapping the thread up. Any future articles/developments can be posted as they come up and then quickly disappear down the front page like any other news on a non-Manly player. Let's move on.

eagle66

Bencher
Premium Member
If in actual fact he wants to play footy in 2017, any manager would be telling him to sign for 1 season and then cash in on the increased salary cap.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
As entertaining as this thread has been and as assuredly as the sport of Foz-watching will drag on, the fact is he is a only player from another club now and any fun we might have at his demise is outweighed by the risk of adding to the hurt his family is enduring plus the real danger he will further self-destruct (not due to this thread but we are watching a car wreck here and it's still escalating). I don't think it's funny anymore; it's more like stalking your ex and that ain't cool.

I'm for wrapping the thread up. Any future articles/developments can be posted as they come up and then quickly disappear down the front page like any other news on a non-Manly player. Let's move on.
I'm thinking part of the reason Manly fans are still interested in Foz news is that for a long time he was one of ours.
I really also really think there's genuine concern for his well being as a person and as a dad.
Also some jokes and sarcasm which is just that. Nothing more.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
I'm thinking part of the reason Manly fans are still interested in Foz news is that for a long time he was one of ours.
I really also really think there's genuine concern for his well being as a person and as a dad.
Fiz has had 10 years to flick Hayson but to this day is chosing their friendship above rehab and career.:cool:

The distress at Brookie may have been due to the false rumours of his child's paternity that was broadcast that week @:cool:

He took 18 months to leave Manly, but only about a month to flick Parra once they fined him for not turning up to rehab :confused:

Being an adult should be his main priority. The compromises we all need to make, are just an aspect of life :nod:

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Fiz has had 10 years to flick Hayson but to this day is chosing their friendship above rehab and career.:cool:

The distress at Brookie may have been due to the false rumours of his child's paternity that was broadcast that week @:cool:

He took 18 months to leave Manly, but only about a month to flick Parra once they fined him for not turning up to rehab :confused:

Being an adult should be his main priority. The compromises we all need to make, are just an aspect of life :nod:

Exactly, sorry if some don't agree but discussing his footballing and " other" life isn't going away if we closed this thread , every single fan forum and Facebook page is full of it!!

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member

Slide, I agree with your compassion, and I will drop off the minute I hear he is under the care of a trained mental health professional. And he appears to be taking his/her advice. Is he on medication?

All I have heard is Foran saying he was depressed, Foran saying he has Bi-polar, Foran saying he is being treated, and rushed out of media's way by a concerned club to an unnamed facility in QLD. Only to be dumped by same concerned club 2 months later.

3 weeks ago, only 3 weeks ago he broke a 4 year contract because he was in no fit state to even contemplate playing football. This week he is in talks with the Warriors. Seriously.

My bull**** radar is on overdrive. Between Eddie, his brother, a trained seal reporter, I get a bad feeling that this has been one of the most cynical and blatant con jobs ever.

I know we have to believe him, why would he make stuff up.

Slide

Reserve Grader

True, he once was a passionate Manly man but I think any support he had here is shrinking after the way he left and now the way his current behaviour is dragging on. I don't see how the discussion has any effect on Manly anymore and because he's a story the media will continue to dribble snippets of whatever someone's ex's cousin's neighbour thought they heard. That's no longer interesting to me and even if he signs somewhere else or becomes Hayson's minder, I'm moving on. As @Woodsie said there's no evidence he's doing anything to improve his "situation" and giving him oxygen will do nothing more than encourage this saga to continue. I choose to slip away quietly and instead follow the Manly players who show character, teamwork and skill and hope that our club can find some leadership.

Exactly, sorry if some don't agree but discussing his footballing and " other" life isn't going away if we closed this thread , every single fan forum and Facebook page is full of it!!

That's ok. I'll stop watching it though @:cool:

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
ill never forget when Foz returned to Brookvale in Parra colours, after the game he was coming up the tunnel towards the sheds and he nearly collapsed from sadness and was in tears. It was very obvious that our club and colours was a part of his soul !
Alternatively, he might have had a sense of guilt over his alleged involvement in nefarious activities that now apparently form the basis of an ongoing police investigation.

I do agree with you that in footballing terms, a return to NZ is the best option for him.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
But what if he did fix matches?
What if fixing those matches meant we missed the finals last year and Tooves lost his job?
If that is true, then I could not give a damn what happens to him, unless it's getting off with zero consequences - then I really care.

JenEagle

Bencher
His manager Paul Sutton I think is his name told him in no uncertain terms not to go to Parra. In fact he said go anywhere but the fcuking place. It was foran who wanted to go there due to the Dalai

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
But what if he did fix matches?
What if fixing those matches meant we missed the finals last year and Tooves lost his job?
If that is true, then I could not give a damn what happens to him, unless it's getting off with zero consequences - then I really care.
Which was the undertone of my first paragraph. I couldn't care less if his life is now a trainwreck.

Shoe1

Journey Man
His manager Paul Sutton I think is his name told him in no uncertain terms not to go to Parra. In fact he said go anywhere but the fcuking place. It was foran who wanted to go there due to the Dalai
Interesting. Maybe he sacked Foran, although it's a moot point because managers wouldn't hang around a player with no earnings. What's 15 percent of nothing?

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Interesting. Maybe he sacked Foran, although it's a moot point because managers wouldn't hang around a player with no earnings. What's 8 percent of nothing?

Interesting point .. The manager negotiated the contract in good faith, if Foran breaks the contract early is the manager still entitled to his pound of flesh for the whole contract?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16