The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
images.jpg

Mitch

Bencher
Foran signs with Warriors
RLW

TROUBLED halfback Kieran Foran is set to sign a deal to play with the New Zealand Warriors within the next 24 hours.

Foran has agreed to a one year deal, with the Warriors hoping to extend his stay at the club if he succeeds.

The Warriors have beaten several clubs – most notably Canterbury – to sign the Kiwi Test star.

Foran sensationally walked out on a rich contract with Parramatta midway through this season after his life began to unravel.

The breakdown of the relationship with his partner and mother of his children, his questionable friendship with gambling identity Eddie Hayson and issues with depression saw Foran quit the game.

The NRL will have to ratify his return to football but the Warriors have an ace up their sleeve in chief executive Jim Doyle.

Doyle was a key figure in the formation of the NRL integrity unit and will know exactly how to convince the NRL that the controversial halfback is ready to return to football.

Foran’s combination with Shaun Johnson will give he Warriors arguably the best halves pairing in the game next season.

Briza

Maroon and White - Born and Bred
Saw Hayson at terrigal bowlo last night no wonder he looked grumpy, his buddy is leaving him in the lurch.

tookey

First Grader
I doubt that the NRL will allow Foran to be registered until the current police investigation has been completed.

He is probably not someone that should be allowed to play again anyway

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The NRL will have to ratify his return to football but the Warriors have an ace up their sleeve in chief executive Jim Doyle.

Doyle was a key figure in the formation of the NRL integrity unit and will know exactly how to convince the NRL that the controversial halfback is ready to return to football.
So ... regardless of whether or not he is fit to return - no problem, because Doyle knows how to convince the NRL that he is.
"How to get ahead in NRL 101"

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I doubt that the NRL will allow Foran to be registered until the current police investigation has been completed.
I'm sure they will, because Doyle helped set up the Integrity Unit and knows how to manipulate it. All they need is a letter from his doctor saying playing will help his rehabilitation. As to the police investigation, 'innocent until proven guilty'.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If he is 'suffering' as much as we were all told to believe he was..... it's disgraceful that clubs were chasing him....and even worse that he can get a contract accredited with the nrl.

This guy has no idea of 'consequences' and continually keeps getting doors held open for him.

Pathetic.

Last edited:

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Perhaps with a fresh start and away from Hayson's clutches, he may be able to resurrect his career. But he needs to ensure that his reported bipolar condition is under control, otherwise we'll be seeing this story all over again, and it may also be a good idea to limit his contact with his brother as well..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18