The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Rather him at the warriors than any other Nrl club. He's not allowed to win a premiership though. Maybe in NZ he'll be free to pursue friends and recreational hobbies without the scrutiny of the Aussie media.
Funny how the article talks about a long standing relationship with this Doyle bloke.
I remember when he had a father figure type relationship with this guy called Brad.:p

manlywarringah

Bencher
Premium Member
This was always the obvious club for me but I didn't think they had any hope of getting him due to cap reasons.

Johnson would have to be their million dollar marquee man, tuivasa sheck is on $800,000, I'd say Luke would be on similar, vatuvei, Hoffman, Lillyman, Thompson, Mannering and Matulino means all of their money would be gone before you throw in the other up and comers like Kata, Fusitua, Vete, Lolohea, Muamalo.

I like the Warriors and know Foran would take a cheaper contract ($600,000?) for a year but surely the Warriors can't even afford that unless they offload a few.

Vatuvei was talked about as being punted earlier this year so he might be one, Leuluai another and hopefully we can offer Lolohea something but I think they're still overs even with these gone.

There'll be hardly any excuse for them not the top 4 or even premiership favs if he does go there.

Wonder who gets him in 2018? No doubt waiting for the roosters or dogs to sort out their roster@:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mal Cochrane

I'm not really Mal Cochrane...
who would want to sign him for 1 year. Yes it is handy to see how it goes from a club point of view and not be stuck in a 3 yr contract with him, but how do you build a team with view that a player may only be there one year. Even if he comes good, he could leave....

It's not worth it.

Rusty Cage

Reserve Grader
This was always the obvious club for me but I didn't think they had any hope of getting him due to cap reasons.

Johnson would have to be their million dollar marquee man, tuivasa sheck is on $800,000, I'd say Luke would be on similar, vatuvei, Hoffman, Lillyman, Thompson, Mannering and Matulino means all of their money would be gone before you throw in the other up and comers like Kata, Fusitua, Vete, Lolohea, Muamalo.

I like the Warriors and know Foran would take a cheaper contract ($600,000?) for a year but surely the Warriors can't even afford that unless they offload a few.

Vatuvei was talked about as being punted earlier this year so he might be one, Leuluai another and hopefully we can offer Lolohea something but I think they're still overs even with these gone.

There'll be hardly any excuse for them not the top 4 or even premiership favs if he does go there.

Wonder who gets him in 2018? No doubt waiting for the roosters or dogs to sort out their roster@:rolleyes:

Salary cap auditor might have something about a guy that plays for 1mill plus per year then drops to a much lower salary the next.

Would only get away with it on a back ended contract.

But this is the NRL where anything will happen!

king2213

Reserve Grader
ill never forget when Foz returned to Brookvale in Parra colours, after the game he was coming up the tunnel towards the sheds and he nearly collapsed from sadness and was in tears. It was very obvious that our club and colours was a part of his soul !

Yes he may have made mistakes, yes he may have grown up in the wrong croud. To blokes like Eddy Hayson, foz is their prey, young footyplayer who looks up to the Brothel owner/ King Pin who is manipulative and almost hypnotizing/brain washing effect over Foz! I think Eddy hayson has a serious hold on Foz and New zealand would be the best thing for him

when a Manly champion falls and has a serious mental illness, it is not a time Manly fans should be laying in the boot to one of our champs while hes down !!

All it takes is a few more comments from the public to push someone over the edge who is already vulnerable. The next morning his family are organising a funeral and his kids are looking at their dad in a coffin !

He has made mistakes, deep down he loves our club , who doess not make mistakes in life ??

I have been around many people with similiar circumstances and it is really life or death ..

Us Manly fans please send him messages of support rather than hate . His children are also human beings as well ... think of them

Get well Foz

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16