The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NYEagle

Bencher
As entertaining as this thread has been and as assuredly as the sport of Foz-watching will drag on, the fact is he is a only player from another club now and any fun we might have at his demise is outweighed by the risk of adding to the hurt his family is enduring plus the real danger he will further self-destruct (not due to this thread but we are watching a car wreck here and it's still escalating). I don't think it's funny anymore; it's more like stalking your ex and that ain't cool.

I'm for wrapping the thread up. Any future articles/developments can be posted as they come up and then quickly disappear down the front page like any other news on a non-Manly player. Let's move on.
You want to wrap up the longest thread in history. NOOOO.
I need the Kieran Forum every morning with my coffee.
These posts should be in print. My crap contributions deserve to be published.
NYEagle

tookey

First Grader
In wonder how long his shoulder will last next year?

Tackle One – Only 600,000 reasons for Foran to cross the Ditch

Kieran Foran will need to take a sizable pay cut to resurrect his career with the New Zealand Warriors next season.

We’ve been told the Warriors have just $600,000 to spare in their cap for 2017 – money the club had been keeping safe for a surprise buy.

After walking away from his $1.2 million salary at Parramatta, Foran certainly fits into that category.

He’s now essentially unemployed, believed to be living on the Central Coast close to his mother and older brother, Liam.

How professionally the former Kiwis skipper is treating his injured shoulder – which underwent season-ending surgery in May – is not known.

The Warriors are entitled to wary about that. If the injury has not been rehabilitated correctly over the past three months, it could set Foran’s return back some time or, worse still, aggravate the risk of it recurring.

Warriors CEO Jim Doyle says he’s been in regular contact with Foran; the pair’s relationship extending back several years to when Doyle ran the NZRL.

Warriors insiders say Doyle has a soft spot for big name signings that boost gate receipts and sponsorship.

Word has it he even raised Benji Marshall’s name at a recruitment meeting a few months ago.Andrew McFadden’s coaching staff shut that idea down quick smart.

Meanwhile, the next three weeks shape as career-defining for McFadden, who was told at the start of the year he can expected to be sacked should the Warriors fail to make the top eight.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...featuring-josh-massoud-and-liam-cox-round-24/

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm always amused how the media have to pathetically draw tenuous connections between players and 'people at the club' or players dad's and people at the club as if that gives their stories credibility.

Now a message to our friends the Warriors.....

DON'T DO IT!

(Danny you're a young man....don't do it! - SPR)

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Word has it he even raised Benji Marshall’s name at a recruitment meeting a few months ago.Andrew McFadden’s coaching staff shut that idea down quick smart.

Question. Would you rather a 26 year old who would probably still have about 5 or 6 years left (IF he can get his life back in order and his injuries are properly taken care of and managed), or would you want a 31 year old who even now is still living off his 2005 GF performance and has basically been a has-been since 2012?

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
He's a huge risk even at $600k.

*awaits Captain Obvious memes...*
giphy.gif

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Whatever happened to incentive contracts????????
mmmm, maybe greedy player managers happened......
anyway, $5K a game played, with bonus $25K if MoM...

24 games sulking and bad attitude = $120K
24 MoM performances = $720K
you get what I mean

No these days they prefer to work hard just prior to renewing a contract and otherwise do as little as possible ( case in question T Rex).

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Roosters recruitment manager Peter O'Sullivan stood down over link to Eddie Hayson
The fallout from allegations surrounding controversial gambler Eddie Hayson continues to send shockwaves through the NRL after another contact, Roosters recruitment manager Peter O'Sullivan, was stood down.

Fairfax Media understands that the possibility of financial links between O'Sullivan and Hayson are already under investigation.

The NRL handed O'Sullivan a notice of intention to cancel his registration over alleged breaches of NRL rules. He will be given time to respond to the notice, but the development threatens to end his career.

Read More http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ver-link-to-eddie-hayson-20160819-gqwzzg.html

Wasn't this O'Sullivan guy involved with Foran's mum ??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18