The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the mauler

Bencher
Yeah, the first player I would take if we could have anyone would be Sam Moa. We have enough mobile backrower types, but a player who just tucks it under the arm, runs straight, hard, and fast, before getting up quickly to play the ball, would be perfect.
We had a chance to sign Moa before he went to the Rorters and we knocked him back. Great decision that was.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Kids only a pup, and I'm already seeing opposition forwards running angles to avoid his hits in defense. The starts of games are when opposition forwards are trying to lay the platform. If he had a quality partner / bookend, I think he'd look vastly different.

Burgess sucks - lets start there. Then he has Ballin (who runs the 50m in 10 minutes stat). He's backed up by Ball player 1 (Meteo), Ball player 2 (Symonds), Ball RUNNER 3 (Lui).

Tooves needs to mix that starting rotation up. Having say Lussick in there with Turbo would provide punch. Leary runs hard towards the line, and if I'm Tooves, I attempt to get Symonds to run harder and more direct (bevcause he CAN be a devestating ballrunner when he does this).

Have to agree about Jake and Friday night against Souffs was a classic case in point. He started and while he was on our mid field defence was very strong. The Vermin tested him out and he passed with flying colours. When he was subbed off our defence suddenly got soft and when he started the second half the Souffs forwards wouldn't run at him, they had learned their lesson in the first half.

Put frankly, rookie or not Jake Trbojevic is one of the best tackling front rowers I have seen in my 33 years of watching rugby league. The only one I can recall being as good was Glenn Lazarus and we all know what he did in his career (playing, not political :p ). And personally I think that Jake has the potential to be even better than The Brick.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Tooves start both Jake and Ligi Sao in the front row against the Sharks. Burgess is ok but he would not get a start with most other NRL teams. Newcastle and the Speels maybe, but that is about it. If he was at any other club and he'd be on the bench or in the reggies. I know that playing 2 rookie props is unheard of, but I think they can handle it.

Last edited:

XV-1

First Grader
Some words on the buzzfeed suggests that Foran is meeting with Bozo tomorrow and soon after make a decision.
I hope so, I want this over whether he stays or goes.
Its ruining this club.
NYEagle

That is correct.

Foran will tell Bozo he is off to Parra

Ripper

Reserve Grader
Good. Watching the dogs pack tonight confirms what we need. Don't think we have any current forwards (j turbo excluded) with any X factor.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Some words on the buzzfeed suggests that Foran is meeting with Bozo tomorrow and soon after make a decision.
I hope so, I want this over whether he stays or goes.
Its ruining this club.
NYEagle
Our weak kneed management have allowed this guy to dither and disrupt the team. I hope we know tomorrow once and for all cause this self indulgence is poison to our team.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Our weak kneed management have allowed this guy to dither and disrupt the team. I hope we know tomorrow once and for all cause this self indulgence is poison to our team.
They can't stick a gun to his head and tell him to sign Parras deal. This is on Foz plain and simple now. Sure Parra stuffed up to get us her but **** me! Sign a ****ing deal with someone and put it to bed for ****s sake.

Kal

I'm with you mate, why doesn't he hurry up and make up he's mind? One of my mates here in parramatta thinks he's heard from a reliable source at Dildam that parra are confident he will sign soon. At first I was upset about the whole saga, but now I honestly couldn't care!

Ripper

Reserve Grader
I would love to see our club make Forans decision for him by signing a 5/8th like Mbye. Foran is going to take his sweet time over this and we are kept hanging onto false hope. No player should be allowed that power.
For sure, at least make the Bulldogs pay a lot more for him than what they want to.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18