The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shoe1

Journey Man
Immediately following dce's press conference, one poster posted to the cherrygraph "what do we talk about now?".

My reply "we need to talk about Kevin" was a cryptic response pointing to the fact that Kieran was uncomfortable with his decision, and I'd be gobsmacked if he goes to parra. That was weeks ago. My feeling now is manly or easts 50/50.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Dither dither dither dither, waiting for the Rorters or Dirty dogs to make an offer, wow, this guy really has no idea. He is contracted to Manly I think, so should he not be focussing on that?? umm I forgot he has to do whats best for him and his family, for the last 8 years the Manly Sea Eagles have been your family and stuck by you and given you the chance to become the player you are.

You need to be honest about this, If you are not going to Parra, so be it but if you have no intention of staying here just tell the club so the club can get on with rebuilding the team.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Dither dither dither dither, waiting for the Rorters or Dirty dogs to make an offer, wow, this guy really has no idea. He is contracted to Manly I think, so should he not be focussing on that?? umm I forgot he has to do whats best for him and his family, for the last 8 years the Manly Sea Eagles have been your family and stuck by you and given you the chance to become the player you are.

You need to be honest about this, If you are not going to Parra, so be it but if you have no intention of staying here just tell the club so the club can get on with rebuilding the team.
Whatever decision he makes, he would have only made it that morning! :)

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
What a gigantic crock of sht this whole season has been. We sit dead Iast thanks to the antics of 2 over hyped, over priced players who seem intent on twisting and turning clubs and supporters into knots in order to squeeze every penny possible. I don't blame them for wanting top dollar but the lack of any sort of integrity in all this is dismaying. Will either of them really bleed for the club they play for ????

Sillybus

Reserve Grader
What a gigantic crock of sht this whole season has been. We sit dead Iast thanks to the antics of 2 over hyped, over priced players who seem intent on twisting and turning clubs and supporters into knots in order to squeeze every penny possible. I don't blame them for wanting top dollar but the lack of any sort of integrity in all this is dismaying. Will either of them really bleed for the club they play for ????

I honestly believe cherry wanted to stay here but was shafted by the club when his offer was pulled to focus on foran. Then foran announced his move to parra and the club realised how badly they ****ed up.

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
Immediately following dce's press conference, one poster posted to the cherrygraph "what do we talk about now?".

My reply "we need to talk about Kevin" was a cryptic response pointing to the fact that Kieran was uncomfortable with his decision, and I'd be gobsmacked if he goes to parra. That was weeks ago. My feeling now is manly or easts 50/50.
Geez and here's me thinking it was just a clever movie reference ;)

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member

A right royal **** up, all year!!

Taken away any pleasure I used to get from following the team.

I'm just hoping 2016 might be a normal year.

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
On NRL 360, the word is Foran's not keen to go to the Squeels after they tried to pull a swifty on him.

I'm not really sweating on him staying. If he does, he does. They're'll be some downsides to having both halves on the sort of coin we're talking here. Maybe just better to let him go.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
The decision is not hard, either take the cash and leave or just re-sign or sign elsewhere but do yourself and our club a favour and get it done!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17