The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
His daughter has been in hospital hasn't she ? Far more important than making a decision ASAP on this latest scenario

What will be will be, I'm comfortable either way, but gut feel is that if he is actually going to meet Fulton before deciding 1 way or the other, Fulton will turn him back here

Lil_wayne

Reserve Grader
His daughter has been in hospital hasn't she ? Far more important than making a decision ASAP on this latest scenario

What will be will be, I'm comfortable either way, but gut feel is that if he is actually going to meet Fulton before deciding 1 way or the other, Fulton will turn him back here

Sure he will Bozo had a meeting with him before he signed

HoldenV8

Journey Man
If Foran ended up at the Rorters it wouldn't surprise me. And despite Des' protests to the contrary I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him at Belmore either. They aren't in the market for a half? With Hodkinson likely off to the Knights I call Des on his usual smoke screen BS there.

All I know is that my gut feeling tells me that he won't be at Manly after this season. And I can't see him at the Speels either unless Daddy Arthur can work a miracle.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
If Foran ended up at the Rorters it wouldn't surprise me. And despite Des' protests to the contrary I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him at Belmore either. They aren't in the market for a half? With Hodkinson likely off to the Knights I call Des on his usual smoke screen BS there.

All I know is that my gut feeling tells me that he won't be at Manly after this season. And I can't see him at the Speels either unless Daddy Arthur can work a miracle.
It really comes down to the fact that we cannot bump up his salary with 3rd party payments like the Roosters and Dogs can. I think if the Eels issue popped up before we forked out big money for DCE and a host of forwards, he would definitely have stayed with us...the landscape has changed and I suspect he is talking to the Roosters and Dogs in an attempt to see if they can get somewhere close to the money he would earn at the Slime. If either club can, I think he will leave the Eels behind.

conanu

Bencher
The reason he has fallen out with Parra is because they tried to pay him less than they agreed originally, So unless someone else offers more than what Parra are going to pay him, he won't be going anywhere.
He and the Media will bullshiit on about integrity and my word is my bond for my family and what not, but the scenario is simple.

Parra pays the original agreed amount = He's at Parra.
Parra drop the price = He signs with whoever can match that price or beat it.
But if no one else can match it, guess what? He signs with Parra.

Nothing to do with Brad Arthur, Bozo, Des, Mitchell Pearce, Coaches, Family, Glenn Stewart or Anthony Watmough

He isn't making a decision. There is an auction going on in Player Manager Vs Club land and he is waiting to see the third and final offer from each club.

He is a mercenary exactly like DCE but he is a less obvious operator who is keeping his reputation squeaky clean but conducting himself the same way.

Im starting to think we should just pull our offer like we did with DCE then that way it is just him with the problem. He will kill our cap if he stays.

Last edited:

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It's "kinda" funny that he now has 2 clubs waiting waiting waiting...

Misery loves company so it's just nice there is us and parra.

And added bonus is that it's parra

:)

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
"We are crossing now to Matt Johns to finally get to the bottom of the Kieran Foran contract drama."
I remember Chief the ****wit boasting on here two weeks ago that Foran was gonna announce he's sticking with Parra because Massoud tweeted it. Obviously that worked out well...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16