• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Probably again worthwhile to take into account the other components to D C E :s current deal such as the marquee player allowance and T P A input . Always is probably also going to be a fair bit of scrutiny on any N R L player who is classified as being the highest paid player in the comp . Can only really base a player 's contract value over a more long term basis , numerous times over his Manly career , D C E has been right up there as a premier player and other and not insignificant times really below par or definitely quite average . Always have concern over the not only perception but fairly clear indication that he needs a reasonably formidable 6 and spine to be at his best on plenty of occasions . Anyway the majority of his plays and form for what ever reason have been i st class since the Warriors game this season and certainly should not have any complaints about that and in relation to his present price tag and that it can keep going and not only for his sake but for Manly 's of course . .

You got no clue i said Taylor is better at the moment and he has been.. dce has done jack **** turbo has done everything.
Dces try assists ? 5 ay LOL
The one to Marty after turbo did everything lol
Kicked from our own half and saab ran 70 meters and scored lol yeah try assist my ass
Passed to foran who ran around a tired prop lol
Other two cant remember probably just as pathetic.
I remember him putting Olakau'atu through a gap. The tries he's scored are thanks to turbo and oh he kicked the ball and it ricocheted back to him.
Funny thing is you think those stats are good.. foran statistically has never shined but we all know who has been better. Taylor has done alot of good things and was responsible for some of their earlier wins.. dce has done sweet fa our resurgence is NOT because of dce. Those stats you showed are a joke for the highest paid player in the game origin captain and manly captain. Im still waiting for proof dce is 2nd best... those stats all you got?
As they said to cersi lannister.... shame shame shame
5 try assists hah! I challenge you to post them

Im sure he will get better we need him to be to beat the top teams

I dont understand why you cant admit he has been crap this year.. and last year! Where did we come last year? Even he admitted he is on struggle street... seems everyone is in the know but you.

Ps way to avoid the original topic by dumping on Taylor hahaha gold
putting taylor in their voids all merit of your argument

check the 'other nrl games round nien' chat for response

I said at the moment top 3 halves.. people judging on form are fools? Interesting comment... i must be a fool then because dce has been ass for ages. Last year he was terrible and this year the exact same, even with a real 5/8th partnering him. This year dce is in the bottom 4 halfbacks in the game he just sucks at the moment its the truth!

Hughes is twice as good as dce.. last year and this year. Guy has won comps and without Papenhuyzen has really stepped up last few weeks which dce CANNOT DO! Scoring 100 plus and 140 in supercoach the last 2 weeks. His presence on the field is known just like cleary.

Walker 5 games in and already better than the qld captain blah blah blah... this kid will supplant dce as qlds halfback. And imho dce is only there because there is no one else.. they tried hunt and failed so by default he is there. Never excelled in origin bar 1 game where slater told him what to do.. the game without Munster where they lost by 30 proves this theory.

Reynolds much better than dce.. actually has a game plan amd combinations with his outside men. Actually runs the ball and sets up tries. Won a premiership

moses is shyte dont rate him but he's been better than dce

Even ash Taylor has looked better.. if you wanna live in the past then dce is the best HB in the comp but the past is the past and now in the present he sucks!

Sincerely yours

Biff.

Ps without turbo we'd still be bottom 4. Dce has dont very little in our resurgence! Fact!

Now im off to eat ogalo's
I think SOO was a case of Munster holding DCE's hand as well...

Moral of the story to all who see the value in DCE as a player you have to stop trying to post against a hater as DCE could win us 3 premierships in a row and the same people will be talking crap about him.
Thinking that DCE is just an average to good NRL half back most of the time isn't hating. What do you call those who think he is the best player in the comp, or even the best halfback in the comp when he has received no accolades to prove that ?? Are they just blind lovers ?? Who is worse ??

If DCE won us 3 comps in a row there would be no arguments from anyone here as to his relative value to the team. Maybe the fact that we have won zero comps in a row, or not even got to a grand final in the last 6 seasons is cause for some to question his ability, consistency or value.

At the end of the day they are both just opinions. DCE is a legend, greatest halfback ever to play for Manly. DCE is a solid footballer who is overpaid. That's what keeps this thread ticking over. Love v Hate - a battle for the ages.

If Foz had taken the 1.1 million five year offer the club thought he had I imagine there would have been a few on here lynching him for missing the massive amount of games he missed in those five years.

when he has received no accolades to prove that ??
Qld and Australian halfback must not count

If DCE won us 3 comps in a row there would be no arguments from anyone here as to his relative value to the team
Yet Cleary is the messiah....? DCE has a premiership and a MOM in a losing GF side.... remind me again how Cleary went on the big stage...

At the end of the day they are both just opinions.
totally agree on this one...

If Foz had taken the 1.1 million five year offer the club thought he had I imagine there would have been a few on here lynching him for missing the massive amount of games he missed in those five years.
nah "we would still all know" how good he would have been if he played those games...

Some absoulte gold over the past few days.

You would do the same if in his shoes im sure.

Again not his fault hes paid that amount.

Is that a flying unicorn over there? Yes yes it is. Oh look and its crapping gold nuggets.

Sorry Mother Theresa. So you wouldnt take a huge pay rise if your employer ****ed up a deal with the guy who sits oppisite and tried to screw you but it all went to crap? If you can honestly say no then You're possibly a complete...........

Just like you would mate. Yeah let me take a pay cut boss... i love the business so much.... sure 25%..... my wife and family will be so proud of my big heart.... please......

Im sure no one is saying he's the BEST. What they are trying to explain to you and your anti DCE buddies is that sport performance can be up and down. At one point DCE was the best in the NRL. He can ICE a game and he can do wonderful things. He can also do some god awful crap as well. Play like a busted arse and be very hot and cold.
Reynolds is again playing well but at points in his career he was and has been absolutely shocking.
Wonder kid Cleary was terrible in his second year, is great right now but so was DCE in a team of stars.
Sam walker is what 6 games into his career and hes already an immortal? Please lets talk again in 10 years and see where he sits.

But that's exactly Cleary and Walker right now. NC is in a generational side and Walker has been dropped into the rooters which isnt exactly a crap syatem. Put DCE in the panthers or rooters and there would be a fair chance hed be killing it.

But obviously your happy to swipe left on the young dolled up bit of arse (cleary and Walker) for how they look and shag right now yeah? See how they look after a few kids and some real life experience in 10 years time.

Come on. How could he provide proof and convince someone who puts Ash taylor and all that he has acheived above even an underperforming DCE.

Yeah but you actually thought he was good enough to add to the list in the first place. If you are stupid enough to bowl a rank full toss the you should expect it to be smacked out of the park....Ash Taylor??? Really???the kid who spent time in the QLd cup on 25k per game???

Dont let facts break the illusion of a hater.....

A little fact some like to conveniently forget.

Put those STATS away Bozo. No one actually wants to ses facts.... facts just get in the way of seeing all the flying unicorns in the sky....
Well you really nailed that multi quote function.

Some absoulte gold over the past few days.

You would do the same if in his shoes im sure.

Again not his fault hes paid that amount.

Is that a flying unicorn over there? Yes yes it is. Oh look and its crapping gold nuggets.

Sorry Mother Theresa. So you wouldnt take a huge pay rise if your employer ****ed up a deal with the guy who sits oppisite and tried to screw you but it all went to crap? If you can honestly say no then You're possibly a complete...........

Just like you would mate. Yeah let me take a pay cut boss... i love the business so much.... sure 25%..... my wife and family will be so proud of my big heart.... please......

Im sure no one is saying he's the BEST. What they are trying to explain to you and your anti DCE buddies is that sport performance can be up and down. At one point DCE was the best in the NRL. He can ICE a game and he can do wonderful things. He can also do some god awful crap as well. Play like a busted arse and be very hot and cold.
Reynolds is again playing well but at points in his career he was and has been absolutely shocking.
Wonder kid Cleary was terrible in his second year, is great right now but so was DCE in a team of stars.
Sam walker is what 6 games into his career and hes already an immortal? Please lets talk again in 10 years and see where he sits.

But that's exactly Cleary and Walker right now. NC is in a generational side and Walker has been dropped into the rooters which isnt exactly a crap syatem. Put DCE in the panthers or rooters and there would be a fair chance hed be killing it.

But obviously your happy to swipe left on the young dolled up bit of arse (cleary and Walker) for how they look and shag right now yeah? See how they look after a few kids and some real life experience in 10 years time.

Come on. How could he provide proof and convince someone who puts Ash taylor and all that he has acheived above even an underperforming DCE.

Yeah but you actually thought he was good enough to add to the list in the first place. If you are stupid enough to bowl a rank full toss the you should expect it to be smacked out of the park....Ash Taylor??? Really???the kid who spent time in the QLd cup on 25k per game???

Dont let facts break the illusion of a hater.....

A little fact some like to conveniently forget.

Put those STATS away Bozo. No one actually wants to ses facts.... facts just get in the way of seeing all the flying unicorns in the sky....
More absolute gold

so whats the point of your post. no examples, no footy stuff, no discussion , just sarcasm and a belief that you know best. and anyone that rates his performance as sub par when his performance is sub par is a hater . I hate none of our team

After last season poor performances backed up with this seasons its clear he is stretching "down of form" to new heights of acceptance levels. when was the last time he played as the most dominant half in any game and can you remember 2 or 3 over 20 games ? ( he asks question knowing it will be ignored )

we all understand form, highs and lows mate. pffft honestly

No one is a hater, although it seems the topic makes some posters come close to hating each other which i find strange. people tend to lash out instead of discussing. i see lots of discussion from the so called haters

manly is my team, the forum for me, is to discuss whats good, whats broken and whats what and this is a DCE thread. Accept it

Oh and many are saying he is the BEST, for some cleary passed him last week . keep up

Scott Morrison is a great Australian prime minister and a great Australian . The stats say so, especially when you compare him to trump or ben hunt

If you care to investigate the DCE issues have been written about for 5 years , that are very clear this season but obviously they were all wrong back then, and he has only been down recently. lots of those replies 5 years ago too. huh

How convenient of you not to take any notice of those dominant stats feathered friend

Those stats are real on field stats
and not your unicorn opinion in the sky :)

View attachment 17992
Hahahahaha where did we come last year? Dce only heaped on those try assists end of season when our season was over and the pressure was off. LoL i have a very good memory

No one who knows football claims dce is better no one!

Ge notched up a few in the tigers game maybe 4.. Bozo i think you know he's been crap but just cant say it out loud.

Last edited:
Moral to this story you cant help or lets say change the mind of a HATER, the people on this forum that bag DCE are coming from a place of simple dislike for DCE... and unfortunatly there are a few, I have a mate who's a Manly tragic but he doesn't like (SO IN HIS MIND he doesn't RATE) DCE as a player... even when DCE does something right he finds a way to find a negative... " oh my grandmother could have passed that ball to Foran.. hows that a try assist"... "did you see DCE just walking in the background after he put in that kick.. he was lucky the bounce of the ball forced the Warriors player to push it dead in goal)... Blah blah

Moral of the story to all who see the value in DCE as a player you have to stop trying to post against a hater as DCE could win us 3 premierships in a row and the same people will be talking crap about him.
I dont hate dce he has just been crap plain and simple and i can voice my opinion... if you want to stick your head in the sand and say "he's the best" then go for it... meanwhile the nrl world knows whats going on... answer me this.. has our resurgence been because of dce? Or has tom and Foran been the ones running the show?

Cherry evans tigers game
He gets two tries two try assists a line break assist and a 40/20 sounds very impressive doesn't it.. stat wise! Now go and watch how he does it

Linebreak assit Olakau'atu, kick for saab and 40/20 he created these moments.. the rest turbo or the Shu. He is a good support player and i think he will get better as the season goes on.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8