• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The London eagle insulting me left right and centre and you say i started it? You must be a woman or are evolving into one slowly. Not every post has to be 100% its a forum not a university lol figure it out instead of pointing out nothing so you can get a cheap smiley face emoji or like

Stop trolling me buddy its getting sad

TL;DR

Stick to "lol hahahaha" mate...& have another drink.

So, err....I dunno

Cherry-Evans was born in Redcliffe, Queensland, Australia to an English-born mother[3] and an Australian father. His father, Troy Evans, played as a hooker for the Norths Devils and Redcliffe Dolphins in the Brisbane Rugby League premiership during the 1980s and 1990s. His mother, Kellie Cherry, was also a hooker.[4] His brother Darcy Cherry-Evans is a professional scooter rider and his brother Dylan Cherry-Evans also plays rugby league and has played for Beerwah Bulldogs and Brighton Roosters.

He began playing rugby league for the Redcliffe Dolphins at 5-years-old. At 12 years of age Cherry-Evans moved to Mackay, Queensland with his family and continued to play junior rugby league for the Mackay Brothers. He attended St Patrick's College during his high school years. He also attended Redcliffe State High School and was a part of the reddy boys. At the beginning of 2008 Cherry-Evans was invited by Dennis Moore to trial with the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles and later signed a contract to play for their under-20s National Youth Competition team.[5]

How convenient of you not to take any notice of those dominant stats feathered friend

Those stats are real on field stats
and not your unicorn opinion in the sky :)

View attachment 17992
My post was 100% backing your stats up Bozo. The unicorn was for those who keep death riding a bloke (Dce) who is actually producing ok. Sure he has zome pretty ordinary games but overall hes up there with the bestnin the NRL.

So, err....I dunno

His mother, Kellie Cherry, was also a hooker.[4]
20210507_155553.jpg

Scott Morrison is a great Australian prime minister and a great Australian . The stats say so, especially when you compare him to trump or ben hunt
As ive just woken up and my eyes are still a bit blurred please tell me this is sarcasm? If not...... Taxi.....

If you care to investigate the DCE issues have been written about for 5 years , that are very clear this season but obviously they were all wrong back then, and he has only been down recently. lots of those replies 5 years ago too. huh
5 years you say? Hmmmmmm. Lets think whT happened 5 years ago that could have systematically destroyed a very good players game and confidence?
5 years???? Would that have been 2016 by sny chance? Im sure theres something that happened at our great club that not only dismantled Cherrys game but most of our players....

Biff is okay. I don't agree with everything he says, but if he was not a poster on this site it may get quite bland in here...he certainly stirs a few sensitive sods up, which can be good at times. I hope he hasn't been banned again? If so, why?
Yeah he's alright but he needs to either stop throwing out personal insults or stop being so sensitive to the slightest of slights.

Yeah he's alright but he needs to either stop throwing out personal insults or stop being so sensitive to the slightest of slights.
It’s sort of funny when you see him calling everyone whatever’s, but say anything about religion and he becomes a card carrying Christian.
its like saying you’re all a pack of c@nts, in the name of Jesus Christ .Amen.

Regarding an earlier article/rumour. DCE is 32 years old now and is contracted for another 2 years. Any extension at this point (so far in advance) is risky.

A two-year extension to his current contract would see DCE playing until the age of 36 years and 6-7 months.

Cronk and Thurston (one year too long) played their last matches at 35 years old, and Lockyer at 34.

Of our recent greats, Lyon was 34, Watmough 32, Snake and Matai 31 (DCE is older than three of them right now).

His one most consistent attribute is his speed in support play. One bad injury (like the one Thurston had in 2017) that doesn't end his career will see him struggle. I don't really want to see him play in preservation mode to reach the end of his contract, and I don't imagine the NRL will give us any help regarding medical retirement if it comes to that.

Unless we can somehow extend him for the kind of money Benji or Foran are on right now, and then back-end the current contract pay onto that, then I think we should just wait and negotiate in early 2023.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8