• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah he's alright but he needs to either stop throwing out personal insults or stop being so sensitive to the slightest of slights.
He throws insults around but others throw insults back at him. I think a lot of what he says is tongue-in-cheek and just taking the piss. If he has been banned you may as well just ban everyone else as well. There are some posters who can't construct a simple sentence without including two or three swear words, but nothing happens to them - go figure.

He must have made an enemy of Dan during their spat a few months ago...

It’s sort of funny when you see him calling everyone whatever’s, but say anything about religion and he becomes a card carrying Christian.
its like saying you’re all a pack of c@nts, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
As I have already said, I think he is more tongue-in-cheek than anything else...I likes the boy!

He throws insults around but others throw insults back at him. I think a lot of what he says is tongue-in-cheek and just taking the piss. If he has been banned you may as well just ban everyone else as well. There are some posters who can't construct a simple sentence without including two or three swear words, but nothing happens to them - go figure.

Can't agree with that.
As I stated in another thread, I have not mentioned or replyed to one of his comments in two years and still he would call me out with insults which I can handle but he also took to insulting my mother on here with his mutah insults.
It's as low as it gets in my opinion to do what he did.
He still takes his swipes at me but he either deletes them or they get removed.

Two years since I've communicated with him in any way.
He is the definition of keyboard warrior.

Can't agree with that.
As I stated in another thread, I have not mentioned or replyed to one of his comments in two years and still he would call me out with insults which I can handle but he also took to insulting my mother on here with his mutah insults.

Fair enough.

Can't agree with that.

2 years!!??
How many user names is that?

I get the vibe he comes here looking for an argument - his posts are very antagonistic & he doesn't seem to know where the line is in regards to spirited banter & out right insults.

One minute he's joking along, next minute he's calling someone stupid or an idiot for not agreeing with him then in his next post tries to play the victim, using the old "I'm entitled to an opinion just like you" line.

He thinks its okay to use insults implying other posters are paedophiles - that's not clever or funny, it's straight out malicious.

More absolute gold

so whats the point of your post. no examples, no footy stuff, no discussion , just sarcasm and a belief that you know best. and anyone that rates his performance as sub par when his performance is sub par is a hater . I hate none of our team

After last season poor performances backed up with this seasons its clear he is stretching "down of form" to new heights of acceptance levels. when was the last time he played as the most dominant half in any game and can you remember 2 or 3 over 20 games ? ( he asks question knowing it will be ignored )

we all understand form, highs and lows mate. pffft honestly

No one is a hater, although it seems the topic makes some posters come close to hating each other which i find strange. people tend to lash out instead of discussing. i see lots of discussion from the so called haters

manly is my team, the forum for me, is to discuss whats good, whats broken and whats what and this is a DCE thread. Accept it

Oh and many are saying he is the BEST, for some cleary passed him last week . keep up

Scott Morrison is a great Australian prime minister and a great Australian . The stats say so, especially when you compare him to trump or ben hunt

If you care to investigate the DCE issues have been written about for 5 years , that are very clear this season but obviously they were all wrong back then, and he has only been down recently. lots of those replies 5 years ago too. huh
The thing is James, all you ever post about is how bad DCE is. That is it. Even when he plays well, gets MOM you still bag out his game. Last year he was our best player in a very poor year for Manly. You keep saying how bad he has been over the past 5 years, yet he has been regarded as one of the best half backs consistently. Not by me mind you, by past players, commentators, selectors, journalists. He is still one the best few half backs in the game. Captaining origin, MOM in origin, outplaying Cleary on the big stage, second highest try assists last year, yet you will find excuses that it was munster that made him look good, or that those try assists don't count as manly was not in contention blah blah blah Load of crap. Admit it, you just get off on posting DCE hate, its all you do.

highlights over the past 5 years

Cant tell me he has not been one of the best half backs over the past 5-7 years.

When is the last time Manly has gone through an extended period with a full strength either. Pretty good performance considering a lot of those seasons played without a regular hooker, 6 and full back. Pull your head in James

Last edited:
Hahahahaha where did we come last year? Dce only heaped on those try assists end of season when our season was over and the pressure was off. LoL i have a very good memory

No one who knows football claims dce is better no one!

Ge notched up a few in the tigers game maybe 4.. Bozo i think you know he's been crap but just cant say it out loud.
Where did we come last year ?
If our other players matched DCE 's 2020 Great stats we would have made the finals

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8