• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I understand he will still have people defending him...' he is the aust #7 etc,' but seriously, something has to be done about our erratic #7. Forget his salary for a minute, I'm just talking about asking for a consistent #7 that the club invested big dollars for

I love Jake and agree he makes a great leader, in terms of heart, passion and leading from the front. However, I have doubts over his technical nous to be C. I could be wrong, but I imagine a C needs to read the game and be strategic and thinking all the time. Jake doesn't strike me as that type, although, I guess he could rely on other senior players to help support with that aspect (such as his brother, Turbo, who I think is more in that strategic game awareness mould)?
Tom is the only option for Captain, he is the only player others look up to and think "far k he is way better than me in almost every department i don't want to mess up in his eyes", the other player is Foran but he is leaving.

With DCE and Jake you can see the players don't really rate their performances all that highly and most probably feel on par or better than what they offer, rightly or wrongly.

Tom is the only option for Captain, he is the only player others look up to and think "far k he is way better than me in almost every department i don't want to mess up in his eyes", the other player is Foran but he is leaving.

With DCE and Jake you can see the players don't really rate their performances all that highly and most probably feel on par or better than what they offer, rightly or wrongly.
We need a captain who actually plays

Jake is the only one to be captain

His passion would rub off on everyone including the 7

DCE is just in the game for himself and doesn't care about the club

There’s already enough posts digging the boot into DCE so I’m wary of commenting for the sake of beating up on our captain some more…but…

The pass to Kelly that was the turning point yesterday is indicative of our entire philosophy as a football side…chasing cheap points.

It was 12 all and we’d just busted our arses to defend with 12 men and somehow have minimal damage. If ever there was a time to play percentages, it was then.

We didn’t need cheap points at that stage of the game. We needed to to kick to a corner, contest the ball and dig in with our defence.

This is Daly’s Achilles Heel. He needs to manage moments and he doesn’t.

And there is the other side of the argument that the forwards often do wrestle back and forth with momentum, just to see it pissed away with poor options from our leader, whilst let's not exclude Marty also!
I think they piss it away more often than Daly does…that was the Titans yesterday…dead last. No line speed or kick pressure 5 minutes into the contest. That’s not on DCE.

Pack is a disgrace…DCE game management only marginally better 😂

It was 12 all and we’d just busted our arses to defend with 12 men and somehow have minimal damage. If ever there was a time to play percentages, it was then.
What killed me about that pass, besides the fact that it was completely unnecessary, was that it wasn't even thrown that well and the only player who was ever going to coach it was Brian Kelly. Schuster threw a long ball back across field, Cherry saw that - as did EVERYONE ELSE ON THE ****ING FIELD - and decided he'd do the same thing. It was dumb, dumb, dumb.

There’s already enough posts digging the boot into DCE so I’m wary of commenting for the sake of beating up on our captain some more…but…

The pass to Kelly that was the turning point yesterday is indicative of our entire philosophy as a football side…chasing cheap points.

We didn’t need cheap points at that stage of the game. We needed to to kick to a corner, contest the ball and dig in with our defence.

This is Daly’s Achilles Heel. He needs to manage moments and he doesn’t.
He should have strapping on his arms that says “repeat sets”.

I think they piss it away more often than Daly does…that was the Titans yesterday…dead last. No line speed or kick pressure 5 minutes into the contest. That’s not on DCE.

Pack is a disgrace…DCE game management only marginally better 😂
Our line speed is awesome……2 or 3 games a year versus Storm or Parra.

Our pack is not very smart like most of our playbook.

Our line speed is awesome……2 or 3 games a year versus Storm or Parra.

Our pack is not very smart like most of our playbook.
Whenever our pack does aim up in defence we inevitably hand the effort back through a missed tackle/poor effort/offside penalty on the 4th or 5th tackle... been happening all year and is probably my greatest frustration with this team...

They just cannot maintain their endurance, effort and discipline for extended periods...

Whenever our pack does aim up in defence we inevitably hand the effort back through a missed tackle/poor effort/offside penalty on the 4th or 5th tackle... been happening all year and is probably my greatest frustration with this team...

They just cannot maintain their endurance, effort and discipline for extended periods...
Agree and that’s because they are mentally weak and not real smart.

Even the distractions of the past few weeks shows this and it was Pre-rainbows with the fades against the cowboys and poor efforts against the dragoons

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6