• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Worse than his terrible performance is the fact I now doubt his character, and Ive never done that before.

Did not chase his own intercept, did not rally the troops, did not try and make up for the **** sandwich he served up.

I’m happy to part ways. He was disgraceful today and didn’t even have the moxy to try and turn it around

Lots of shrugs of the shoulders by DCE, and comments like, "yeah, sometimes these things happen" in the post match presser. Not very indicative of a winner. Not sure where the mindset is there. Apathy to losing is a cancer.

Whole team was awful, of course, but it's hard to argue that DCE's perfect pass to Brian Kelly for a try (memo to DCE: he stopped playing for us years ago) at 12-12 wasn't the start of the momentum shift. The penalty from kicking the line dropout out on the full was the icing on the cake. I mean, every ****ing team in the NRL can work a short dropout these days, but we still look like the concept is completely new to us - as if we've haven't even thought of, you know, practising the procedure.

I've said this a lot over the years, but some days it seems like DCE has never played the game of rugby league before. Today was one of those days.
I’m a huge Dce fan but today he should have been hooked at half time. He lost us the game. He came back after half time and immediately let the titans in again.

Whole team was awful, of course, but it's hard to argue that DCE's perfect pass to Brian Kelly for a try (memo to DCE: he stopped playing for us years ago) at 12-12 wasn't the start of the momentum shift. The penalty from kicking the line dropout out on the full was the icing on the cake. I mean, every ****ing team in the NRL can work a short dropout these days, but we still look like the concept is completely new to us - as if we've haven't even thought of, you know, practising the procedure.

I've said this a lot over the years, but some days it seems like DCE has never played the game of rugby league before. Today was one of those days.
Far too often I’m afraid.

Yet again, the whole game turned on a low percentage failed 40/20 kick.

This has happened at least 3 times this year alone.

He really needs to knuckle down and play the smart percentage play, but at his age that is clearly unlikely to happen.

It's just dissapointing that everyone can see it, but nothing ever changes.

Yet again, the whole game turned on a low percentage failed 40/20 kick.

This has happened at least 3 times this year alone.

He really needs to knuckle down and play the smart percentage play, but at his age that is clearly unlikely to happen.

It's just dissapointing that everyone can see it, but nothing ever changes.
My son and I said the same thing!

He was terrible today.

I think he’s a great player, but it’s hard to not throw something at the TV when he does the stuff he does.

Please just run straight, run hard, pass to someone in a better position that you, kick 40 - 20s when we are struggling to get yards.

Dumb play from someone who’s meant to be our leader.

Jake for captain

I just want the guy to accept some accountability. Its so often his stupid plays that cost us dearly but he never puts his hand up and says...hey, yeah i was pretty sh1t today.

Our best two games this season were when we played a direct and straight attack. Foran wore the 7 on both occasions...

DCE had a shocker today. I think the only way he can become more consistent is for Jake to take over the captaincy.
My first thought was, please go to the Dolphins now. And that's from someone who usually defends him!

But in fairness, I can't think of any captains - ever - that have had their ship rocked as much as the SS Sea Eagle in the last couple of weeks. I'll cut him some slack for that.

(But ... the Dolphins are still up there!)

DCE appears to be one of the NRL's golden boys. Even when he plays as poorly as he did today, commentators & journalists aren't critical of him.

In 2023, I vote for Jake as captain and Turbo as vice captain.
I really like the idea of Jake as our captain. The whole team, but especially DCE, is going to miss the structure and direction foz gives us on field.

After DCE doesn’t get the Roos 7 jumper I think it’s a good time to get him to concentrate on playing footy and pass the captains C to Jake.

It would give the 2023 season a good fresh start.

I love Jake and agree he makes a great leader, in terms of heart, passion and leading from the front. However, I have doubts over his technical nous to be C. I could be wrong, but I imagine a C needs to read the game and be strategic and thinking all the time. Jake doesn't strike me as that type, although, I guess he could rely on other senior players to help support with that aspect (such as his brother, Turbo, who I think is more in that strategic game awareness mould)?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8