• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Because DCE is a champion, he will come good, he always does. Players like Parker, Crocker,vJack etc have never look like first grade ever, but continue to get picked. Foran played great, but we should be worried he does limp back on side from about the 60 min mark. He staggers back and hangs out on the wing, limping. Anyway, DCE can turn it around, he is too good.

Foran should be replaced at that 55 min mark.
Schuster can then play the rest of the match at 5/8th and bring on a another forward.

Because DCE is a champion, he will come good, he always does. Players like Parker, Crocker,vJack etc have never look like first grade ever, but continue to get picked. Foran played great, but we should be worried he does limp back on side from about the 60 min mark. He staggers back and hangs out on the wing, limping. Anyway, DCE can turn it around, he is too good.
So it doesnt concern you that the more foran tried, half busted the more dce jumped out of the way. Its the same when tom plays also.

You talked earlier about team and galvanisation. I dont suppose you took this into account.

So it doesnt concern you that the more foran tried, half busted the more dce jumped out of the way. Its the same when tom plays also.

You talked earlier about team and galvanisation. I dont suppose you took this into account.
People say he is trying to hard, and needs to take a step back a bit, go back to basics. Thought Foran was playing well tonight, and he rightly let Foran run more plays tonight, if your out of form and another player is playing well, let them continue to be the dominant half. There will be other times when DCE is dominating and Foran will take a back seat. Fark mate, give it a bloody rest. You just go on and on, I get it you cannot stand dce. He is the reason why we lose every week. Wasn't he the one who came up with the ball and all try saver at the end, still trying right at the death when others were ball watching?

People say he is trying to hard, and needs to take a step back a bit, go back to basics. Thought Foran was playing well tonight, and he rightly let Foran run more plays tonight, if your out of form and another player is playing well, let them continue to be the dominant half. There will be other times when DCE is dominating and Foran will take a back seat. Fark mate, give it a bloody rest. You just go on and on, I get it you cannot stand dce. He is the reason why we lose every week. Wasn't he the one who came up with the ball and all try saver at the end, still trying right at the death when others were ball watching?
You tagged me simon

What does the captain say to the effort of some of the players tonight in that first half. Thought DCE, Shuster, Foran in particular started well but Parker, Jack dropped it twice each on the attack. Crocker knocks on from dummy half! Jack totally misses two easy tackles that lead to tries. Suli comes in twice and leaves the winger open. Those errors tonight were mind boggling. Dragons were not even good, we were just so bad.

Its definitely a confidence thing. We are in a massive, massive rut and until we can manage a couple of wins things won't change. Morale is at an all time low. Bit worried about Martys head space now as well told he is not wanted??
I guess the captain can say to them... "Run around in circles like me. Get paid a shipload of money to pretend you are that good. Put up three consecutive attacking bombs in the red zone when we are on top with momentum, that are just shiithous and kill our attacking momentum". There may be more he could say to the bloke who gets paid peanuts as a team player, but I'm not sure of the specifics yet

I wonder how many more thrashing it will take to alert our coaching staff that we have the most pedestrian backline in the NRL?
It's a given that we will leak 40 points a game, but to bumble our way to only one try most matches is embarrassing.
Maybe the question could also be how long will the front office put up with an inept coaching staff?

Key to that article is "value for money" - we ain't getting it.

They are right when they say he is the best running half in the game. He looks a million dollars when playing behind a team on the front foot and he can run and play off the cuff. But when it comes to all those other key halfback metrics, such as organisation, kicking (long and short), game management, and decision making, he is not at that top level.

3 more seasons and then we can move on. Will we win a premiership in that time ? seems highly unlikely given current situation. If Fainu gets off and Tom stays fit we may be able to create the environment where DCE can shine and it might all come together. We can only hope

DCE can’t be the captain anymore give it to Jake someone who actually tries and shows passion !!!

The video vision going around this morning of jake talking to the team and several players not listening including our “captain” DCE is a disgrace!!

Last edited:
As much as he annoys me, even Ennis agrees that DCE should move on. We should make a play for Reynolds, he has the best kicking game in the business and is the best goal kicker as well
Reynolds won’t be going anywhere mate, his has green and red blood and we will stay and play for less at his spiritual home, similar to Friend at the rosters, year on year for the club as long as his form holds.

Why would anyone high five someone that is missing 10 tackles a game and doesn’t know how to run a play inside the opposition’s 20. I keep hearing that DCE needs good players around him but FMD we are paying him 1.2 million a year and he’s seriously one of our worst out there.

The root of the problem for DCE is no decent 9 controlling the ruck and giving him space. Cleary had all night to get his kicks away and DCE was always rushed.

DCE is badly out of form and needs to lift, he is the captain and responsible for running our attack and guiding the team. He has to take ownership of that!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8