• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

manlyseaeaglesyeew

Reserve Grader
We wont beat storm next week, and the week after that we are back at brookie so who knows. Lyon went off injured so 7th game in a row we havent finished with a full team, can this get any worse. Penns will blame toovey as usual, but we have 12 F***ing players out

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We wont beat storm next week, and the week after that we are back at brookie so who knows. Lyon went off injured so 7th game in a row we havent finished with a full team, can this get any worse. Penns will blame toovey as usual, but we have 12 F***ing players out

We need to rest players next week, then start again the following week.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
That's because Tooves is under pressure and he knows he is coaching for his future so we are rushing players back.

I think it's even simpler than that... who else do we even have?

The one change I'd have made to tonight's team, especially with the benefit of hindsight, is play Littlejohn at 5/8 and leave Lyon at centre. That one change may well have seen us win this game.

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
Take the money and go DCE,
Titans future is much brighter than Manly's.
There's more to life than money and career success, playing for a successful team -Bob. There's also peace at home. Keeping the missus happy. Keeping her away from destructive / crazy vexing influences. Sometimes family harmony comes first. One must analyze why Daly came doown to Sydney in the first place . . .:punch:. It seems to me those reasons are still valid.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Yep, we are only perpetuating the problem by playing players with injury.
Yes. It's an ongoing nightmare cycle for the team. There's the mid to long term injured - Starling, Tafua, Gutherson, BJ, Leary?, Foran, Tom.T, Snake and also the lot playing through injury and getting re-injured due to this - Lyon, Matai, DCE, Buhrer.
I may have missed a couple but it's a serious list.
I really don't understand how anyone can blame Tooves for this situation. We are just royally screwed in this first half of the competition this year.

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
Think Tooves has no choice but to rush players back. We keep losing another player every game and have run out of replacements, of 1st Grade quality. Problem is you never get out of the catch 22 cycle. Hate to be Tooves trying to motivate this team..

Eaglessss

Reserve Grader
DCE is a great player & I hope he stays with Manly. Any club who gets his signature is very lucky.
I unfortunately think it's not going to happen. His Mum has been posting on Twitter. Titans & DCE were not aware of renigging deal & there was a leak at our club (I wonder who) who decided to leak a story because he isn't a fan of DCE!!!

I truly hope he stay with us but I am no so certain.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
So a few things from tonight:
  • There is concerns about the Titans offer, that they may not be able to gaurentee the money
  • As expected, we heard nothing from DCE
Thought DCE attitude was good tonight. He carried an injury most of the game but still put in noticeable effort. Thought he was one of our best defensively.

Tough times indeed. Hang tough Sea Eagle fans, hopefully we can finish the back half of the season strong once the injuries clear. Hope DCE stays-he is trying hard and looks to have really placed an enormous amount of pressure on himself. It's all a bit sad really.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
14 8 6 60 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
13 7 6 -55 18