• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I have stated a millions times the halves have not been performing as well as possible due a lack of punch size speed and aggression in the forwards so what is your point.

For you to say DCE has been able to shine behind a reserve grade forward pack are you kidding me----he has hardly been setting the world on fire in the last year and a half at all showing how much a decent pack or at the very least an effective average pack creates a platform any half can work off.

The better halves take advantage of a decent platform and put on more points that is the only difference.

I don't care what other peoples opinions are on Thurston, I don't rate his skillset plain and simple----always rated his will to win and leadership in "the regular season" games, finals time he gets shown up for his limitations over and over again.
No idea.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Could be all that but after reading his mums twitter maybe DCE's wife doesn't want 2 be in the same state as her.
I'd go with that theory too, after reading her dribble. Is she in the big brother house?

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
I'm saying outside of Ablett who has either become a start or enhanced themselves on the Gold Coast.

Lots of people have enhanced themselves on the Gold Coast.

fake-boobs.jpeg

susan

Bencher
Not hiding at all Mavin. Am in Manila on business. missed the Dogs game thankfully lol.As for the Elgy mail the Titans were expecting him to go as our offer was so good. As I also said in the same thread it is never a sure thing with real young guys , particularly when relocating.I'm too old to bother bull****ting. The guy is a senior Titans man I have known for years. Just as surprised as anyone re DCE and won't be back to the Coast till May so am in the dark just like all of us.

Mavin

Bencher
Not hiding at all Mavin. Am in Manila on business. missed the Dogs game thankfully lol.As for the Elgy mail the Titans were expecting him to go as our offer was so good. As I also said in the same thread it is never a sure thing with real young guys , particularly when relocating.I'm too old to bother bull****ting. The guy is a senior Titans man I have known for years. Just as surprised as anyone re DCE and won't be back to the Coast till May so am in the dark just like all of us.

Just stirring Susan :)

Mavin

Bencher
We are all forgetting the 1 superstar from the coast and what a wonderful job he is now doing on fox Ben Ikin :sick:

susan

Bencher
No problem Mavin. As for the suggestions by some that in some way his critics will be left embarrassed I don't buy that at all,

Unless I missed something no one bagged his credentials as a player, they bagged him about the ridiculous circus he put the club through and that has not changed. If anything his backflip because Nate Myles Is i having problems just accentuates his immaturity.and the stupidity of the laws

,What can't be doubted is he has tried hard unlike is sidekick and if he fixes his off field shenanigans I would welcome him back for the good of the club.If he does come back I hope he commits long term and the mighty sea eagles never go through this rubbish again but he shouldn't be asking for or getting any apology from anyone.

Yeah, that happened 20 years ago. Who has done the same since?
Melb stars in Melb, Newcastle stars in Newcastle, Penrith stars in Penrith all non glamour clubs that became popular under the rise of a group of talented players.( All one city clubs---even Penrith is isolated from the rest of the Sydney clubs.)

Having DCE at the GC "might" set the wheels in motion for the talents of others to shine and before not too long you have a group of individuals that make the GC a powerhouse.

This group creates the first real period of success and 20yrs down the track locals will still look at these players as legends offering job opportunities locally off the back of this success in the past.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
There's one area in which DCE can shine in Sydney better than the Goldie, and that's the media.

Do not be surprised to see him with a TPA from Fox Sports , and on air on a regular basis.

And for that to happen he needs to be Sydney based.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
I love conspiracy theories and hate Zorba but it is laughable 2 suggest that zorba leaked a story about a potential backflip if there was no potential backflip.

Can't have it both way's DCE was either going 2 backflip and zorba leaked it (because he hates him) to scuttle it or he wasn't going 2 backflip.

DCE's mum is strange 2 say the least.

Zorba leaked a story that wasn't a story 2 get rid of a player he hates who is already going yep that makes sense.

God forbid, my comments might come across as adding to a conspiracy theory but simplicity is the key in these things.

Could it not be as simple as Kelly was making preparations to persuade DCE (unbeknowns to him at the time) with a backflip offer.

Z gets wind of it and before the offer was public Z leaks in an attempt to scuttle the deal because he doesnt want DCE to backflip & return to Manly.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
God forbid, my comments might come across as adding to a conspiracy theory but simplicity is the key in these things.

Could it not be as simple as Kelly was making preparations to persuade DCE (unbeknowns to him at the time) with a backflip offer.

Z gets wind of it and before the offer was public Z leaks in an attempt to scuttle the deal because he doesnt want DCE to backflip & return to Manly.

Bingo !!!

JenEagle

Bencher
Bourbon Beccy suggested the above in the tele today. She finished by stating she hopes the honourable annesley gets his man.

No idea what's going on but there's something going down. Nothing wrong with dce getting cold feet if The circumstances have changed. We have all accepted a job in the past and then changed our minds. Manly developed him from when he was 17 and gave him a chance when no one else did. He doesn't owe the drug riddled mess of a club on the gold Coast a f$$king thing.

Mavin

Bencher

So DCE doesn't know what's going on yet his manager and Kelly are both at Fox trying 2 arrange a TPA for him.

I don't doubt Zorba would leak it but I don't buy DCE didn't know about it which is the line his mum and his camp are running with.

Even if I buy the conspiracy that zorba made up a non story and leaked it DCE could have last night after the game just said the story in the media is wrong and I'll be honouring my deal with the GC that would put it 2 bed.

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18
15 7 7 28 17