• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Chris Orr said no back flip make of that what you will
I think there is definitely something going on behind the scenes. He said he hasn't back-flipped....which is true - he hasn't; it doesn't mean he is not considering it and working through a deal with Manly. It was just in the way he said it, kind of like the old "he has the full backing of the board" line. Who knows?!

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm still thinking this is BS, but " my mate" Moley ( he called me mate one night in a reply to a tweet) reckons it's a fair chance of happening, DCE & Myles / Manly.

It's been a fascinating 24 hours.

Jerry1

First Grader
We'll see - if its true then he'll put in a storming performance tonight - if not he'll dish up the usual I dont want to be here slop.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Watch the NRL stooges in the media 2 wind the pressure up on DCE

As Mentioned on Triple M, DCE has told Manly that he will not address the Media tonight after the game. I imagine he will leave the field pretty quickly.

... unless he get MOM. Then he probably has to. (but lets face it, not going to happen tonight :( )

So unlikely you will hear any credible information tonight.

Kue

Reserve Grader
If Evans has told Manly he won't acres the media tonight it means he is going to the Titan's and Manly have asked him to not repeat the already confirmed conclusion in the same manner he already has just a few weeks back.

Probably.

Maybe.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
I'm guessing it's all rubbish, but I'm hoping like hell it's true....... We could then build our future around him like the original plan....... He's hoping.

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
I'm not too sure but I think I ran out of f*cks quite a while back. Stay, go, meh.

Edit. Thought it was good news last night, but think it's a smoke screen now.. For what I dunno and frankly don't care..

Simonmyers11

First Grader
If Evans has told Manly he won't acres the media tonight it means he is going to the Titan's and Manly have asked him to not repeat the already confirmed conclusion in the same manner he already has just a few weeks back.

Probably.

Maybe.
Could also mean he is in private negotiations with Manly and if fronts the media will have to blatantly lie to deny it which makes him look even worse. I dont think he wants to say anything to the media until something is official. Otherwise if he wasn't considering a change of heart he would simply come out and put it too bed.

Shoe1

Journey Man
I'm not too sure but I think I ran out of f*cks quite a while back. Stay, go, meh.

Edit. Thought it was good news last night, but think it's a smoke screen now.. For what I dunno and frankly don't care..
Really, but you have such a big machine !

cava2323

Reserve Grader
how he plays tonight will be interesting. if he pulls out a blinder, prob has made his mind up to stay, weight off his shoulders and all that. indifferent performance prob shows he got a load on his mind and or theres nothing in the speculation… NRL makes Days of our Lives look like play school. bloody hell!!

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 27 15