Suli being circled?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i might watch a few of the goons games. if ben hunt can get suli good service and get the best out of him it could be fun on here considering hunt is the yardstick of a miserable ROI
is hunt still in the halves he asks almost too late? :)

LOL @ the goons. Supporters ringing up radio station lauding how great buys that Suli and Gosiewski will be . So deluded.

Could be in for a big year. I reckon he has a few points to prove.
Like the one at the Tiges where he was cut after one year of a three year deal?
Like the one at the Dogs where he lasted a month?
Like the ones here at Manly where he was dropped for misplacing his passport and failing to meet disciplinary standards among others.
Like the infamous no look falcon try assist for Canberra.

Yep, definitely a few points to prove.
He showed on too few occasions what the early hype was about.
He’s only 23 so let’s hope he can make a decent career out of footy.

I just watched 5 mins of the Souths, Dragons match.
Ben hunt a brilliant kick to Sloane on the wing. Suli was inside Sloane when the kick went up.

Sloane catches the kick, looks inside and Suli is 25m behind him virtually jogging on the spot, not backing up a wonderful kick. Even a 2nd rower was in front of him putting in effort.

Suli is still the lazi schiit he has always been.

Thank christ he is gone and we can spend his $$ on Koula and Tippytoes.

images (8).jpeg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8