Suli being circled?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The problem with a walker is he's a runner. very good when on but does that suit our game plan now? our plays are stripping most sides now with Tommy finding the wingers more often than not. my concern for walker is he holds onto the ball too much and the play dies.
Perhaps a full off season at 3/4 then a run of games and he can find the form of a few years back.
Imagine if he was a Runner who was a walker?

NRL in 2021 is offering an old school option in the middle of the park. Walker off the bench in lock forward role could be a winner. He has the skills to create damage in the middle of the field and or give Foran/DCE/Turbo space out wide. Needs to study tapes of Mal Reilly, Ian Martin and Nik Kosef.

Attachments

• 60D84867-00FF-4E31-B68B-63C2D851C849.jpeg
    60D84867-00FF-4E31-B68B-63C2D851C849.jpeg
    36 KB · Views: 12
Harper the bargain buy does his Job too at a dominant level in both defence and attack and gets paid for us to keep the likes of Turbo

You will find that Harper and Parker would be on the same contact money but Parker is not on the same level of player dominance and value to the team as Harper

Premiership winning teams keep evolving as striving for excellence is on going and so is the look out for better performing "value" players that can offer more to the team and make it a stronger team.

Our team needs tweaking for us to be peaking into the finals and our left centre position is one of those that needs improving
i agree but you will also find Harper will soon be on a lot more coin than parker because he is a next-level player.

We as supporters were spoilt by the Killer/Matai combo which would be very hard to afford today.

Suli could replace Parker on the left edge, Parker is looking jaded, some fresh legs and a big attacking body could get the team further into the finals.

I would keep Suli he goes ok
Indeed he could replace Parker. Suli would be very fresh, because he saves a lot of energy waving attacking opponents past, on their way to scoring.

I dont really want to knock any of the players after last night's effort but isn't it strange that the players that are often scrutinised on ST are the ones that made errors that proved costly. Parker, Croker, Garrick, Harper for eg. I believe these players can do a job.. question is will they be able to deliver on the big stage? Hopefully we learn from this

I dont really want to knock any of the players after last night's effort but isn't it strange that the players that are often scrutinised on ST are the ones that made errors that proved costly. Parker, Croker, Garrick, Harper for eg. I believe these players can do a job.. question is will they be able to deliver on the big stage? Hopefully we learn from this
I saw Tommy make errors too. Mistakes happen - we all make them.

Parker has been asked to be a battering ram off Forans hip.
I think it's taking my it out of him.

Note: I used to have it but it was a different it.

I want Suli to have another run against Doggies and Cowboys. Give Parker a "rest." And when I say rest, I mean if Suli takes a hold of his opportunity and shows enthusiasm in his defence especially, keep Parker in the reserves.

In a big game I'd still want Parker defensively cause he is still a great defender. Yes he can be run around occasionally with his lack of speed but he rarely misreads or misses tackles. But yeah he gets beaten up a lot running the ball out and its a real worry.

No doubt Suli has much more in attack but he is very dodgy defensively as we know all too well. I really felt that number 14 position suits Suli best, but concede it's gotta be Walker at 14 cause he covers more positions.

Parker still holds his spot for mine. But he needs to lift.

Moving forward , I like parker because he is a junior and cheap as chips. His balance and place in the side is his contract value. He does a job and brings balance to our cap. To improve the centre postion by 10% @another 300k as an example isnt worth it considering our backline. Tom cuts the centres out most plays anyway

What other position would we be able to fill and get a 90% output week in , week out for the coin, and with our money munchers we need it

I want Suli to have another run against Doggies and Cowboys. Give Parker a "rest." And when I say rest, I mean if Suli takes a hold of his opportunity and shows enthusiasm in his defence especially, keep Parker in the reserves.
If Suli is seriously to be considered for Parker's spot he must get a gig this week or next. Our last two games will not give any accurate indication as we'll be up against also-rans.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4