Suli being circled?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
As much as I dislike the Big Red Flop, I won't death ride Suli, he stayed with us when the Dragons offered him a $hitload a few years ago, and deep down he wanted to stay but the combination of being superfluous to our needs and Dragons offering big money again, he was left with little choice.

The thing is, he does one or two of those strong charging runs per game that catch the eye but centre is one of the hardest and most important defensive positions. If you're not mobile defensively you'll get caught out, and this is his problem. I like him, but would I want him back? No, I'd sooner have Hank

The thing is, he does one or two of those strong charging runs per game that catch the eye but centre is one of the hardest and most important defensive positions. If you're not mobile defensively you'll get caught out, and this is his problem. I like him, but would I want him back? No, I'd sooner have Hank
He reminds me of that big drip with the highrise hairstyle who played for Canterbury about a decade ago. He even managed a SOO appearance or two.

Lot’s of hot air about that bloke. Didn’t last.

After Suli scored against Brisbane yesterday ... Fatty wondered out loud why Manly let him go.

4 minutes later when Staggs scored, Fatty got his answer.

After Suli scored against Brisbane yesterday ... Fatty wondered out loud why Manly let him go.

4 minutes later when Staggs scored, Fatty got his answer.
Yeah it's working for him as the queue to get to KFC next to their training oval at St George is longer than the one a Narrabeen

He reminds me of that big drip with the highrise hairstyle who played for Canterbury about a decade ago. He even managed a SOO appearance or two.

Lot’s of hot air about that bloke. Didn’t last.
Was that the bloke who came through at the bulldogs. Did some damage to us in one game at the start of one of the seasons...Never did go on to any great heights, had a comeback too if I recall?

Ah, Jamal Idris. That's the bloke I was thinking of.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8