Suli being circled?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Easts would be one club very interested.
I'd say that the only clubs not a little interested would be Souffs and Melbourne.

It's unfortunate but I saw this coming. Was a huge fan of him after the 2019 season and saw real good potential in him. But Harper has deservedly taken that centre spot and Parker is doing enough plus is vital in that left side combination. I would love to keep Suli still as a depth player for our centres but I don't think his ego would let him do that. Manly saved his career like three times, he should repay us and be patient.

As of today we can't move him on this year. Any deal we do will commence at the start of next years preseason.
Thought I read somewhere that the trade window closed midnight first Monday in August, if true, might still be time for a couple of shock announcements, not with regard to Moses, but be interesting to see if there are any player movements before the window closes.

Wouldnt want to ship him this year anyway.

But if we can get someone to take his full pay packet next year onwards then we definitely should.

Let go of Suli and pick up Tesi Nui at half the price (or 3/4)

Thought I read somewhere that the trade window closed midnight first Monday in August, if true, might still be time for a couple of shock announcements, not with regard to Moses, but be interesting to see if there are any player movements before the window closes.
Interesting, can't find anything that refers to the specific time of the deadline but the old rule was June 30. Given the new date is Aug1 my guess would be that the deadline is midnight tonight so maybe there are some last minute shifts still to come.

Interesting, can't find anything that refers to the specific time of the deadline but the old rule was June 30. Given the new date is Aug1 my guess would be that the deadline is midnight tonight so maybe there are some last minute shifts still to come.
Might of been that way, meaning midnight Sunday window closed Monday, (my bad) but I did recall it the other way because I was surprised by it at the time, could also have been an error in the article I read, unsure!

Wouldnt want to ship him this year anyway.

But if we can get someone to take his full pay packet next year onwards then we definitely should.

Let go of Suli and pick up Tesi Nui at half the price (or 3/4)
I'm pretty sure clubs are only interested in him because they are low on troops NOW. All interest will dry up if he is not available right now and we will be stuck with him.

Let him go . How many chances has he had?? If I had to Sum up his run at Manly in 2 words they would be disappointing and lazy..
Compare that with Harper and Parker... I'm one of Parker's biggest critics.. didn't rate him one bit from what ide seen the last 3 or 4 years, but can't deny the bloke has heart and puts in every effort..
Harper has been a revelation this year, defends his guts out and knows what to do ball In hand as well.... BOTH blokes are head and shoulders above suli.. throw him in the T Rex basket... Massive bloke with potential to be somthing special that's let down by his pea sized ticker

Andrew Reid
Andrew Reid
3 March 2021·

The NRL's traditional June 30 deadline for the finalisation of rosters has been pushed back to the start of August as part of a raft of contracting changes to offer flexibility to players and clubs.
'
Clubs will now have until the first Monday in August to make additions to their rosters, including mid-season transfers from other teams.

Doesn't clarify whether the deadline is midnight sunday, close of business monday or even midnight monday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7