Suli being circled?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
First day back at training I know. But certainly looked a bit behind with a gallop. Now did someone say Brad the Demon Parker and a couple of the boys run 10k each morning in the off season, just to get ready for the up coming Corso Sprint?

I'm interested in seeing what shape Suli's turned up to pre-season training in as that will be a big indicator as to his intentions at the Dragons.

He's got big ambitions...

Suli: I still want to play for Australia and NSW before Tonga​

By Adam Pengilly

February 14, 2022 — 6.00pm
St George Illawarra recruit Moses Suli has set himself the ambitious goal of breaking into Brad Fittler’s NSW State of Origin team and declared his preference to play for Australia over Tonga in the World Cup.

Suli, who debuted for Mate Ma’a back in 2017, has broached his potentially career-defining switch to the Dragons, which came after he was starved of game time under Des Hasler at Manly last year.
It would seem an improbable task for Suli to displace arguably the NRL’s best player, Tom Trbojevic, and Latrell Mitchell from Fittler’s Blues centre pairing, but the 23-year-old insists Origin football is not out of the equation.
“I’ve always wanted to play Origin and I’m still eligible for that,” Suli said. “That’s been one of my goals. If I get the chance to play for the Kangaroos, I’ll play there, and if not I’ll play for Tonga.”

The Pacific powerhouse is shaping as a legitimate threat to Mal Meninga’s Australia at the end of year World Cup in the United Kingdom, but Suli sees a potential future in the green gold with regular game time under his belt in the NRL.
Having already been in the systems of the Wests Tigers, Bulldogs, Sea Eagles and now Dragons before he has even turned 24, Suli knows this next phase will be crucial to his career.

By Adam Pengilly

St George Illawarra recruit Moses Suli has set himself the ambitious goal of breaking into Brad Fittler’s NSW State of Origin team and declared his preference to play for Australia over Tonga in the World Cup.

Suli, who debuted for Mate Ma’a back in 2017, has broached his potentially career-defining switch to the Dragons, which came after he was starved of game time under Des Hasler at Manly last year.
It would seem an improbable task for Suli to displace arguably the NRL’s best player, Tom Trbojevic, and Latrell Mitchell from Fittler’s Blues centre pairing, but the 23-year-old insists Origin football is not out of the equation.
“I’ve always wanted to play Origin and I’m still eligible for that,” Suli said. “That’s been one of my goals. If I get the chance to play for the Kangaroos, I’ll play there, and if not I’ll play for Tonga.”

The Pacific powerhouse is shaping as a legitimate threat to Mal Meninga’s Australia at the end of year World Cup in the United Kingdom, but Suli sees a potential future in the green gold with regular game time under his belt in the NRL.
Having already been in the systems of the Wests Tigers, Bulldogs, Sea Eagles and now Dragons before he has even turned 24, Suli knows this next phase will be crucial to his career.

Ah bless

By Adam Pengilly

Well that's a positive statement from Suli, never made these statements when playing with Manly though. Talk is cheap, If I was him, I'd concentrate on St George first, and let his game do the talking.

If there were NSW or Australian teams for falcons then Suli would be captain coach

Unfortunately he is the new Tony Williams All brawn and no football brain

I was looking at the title of this thread - Suli being circled - hmmm wouldn't that be an exercise program in itself. How many laps around him. I wonder how quick I would build up my 10000 steps on my fitbit.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6