Suli being circled?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Funny foxsports has it the other way around

Although I have to think that Suli has made more than 10 tackles unless that is per game?

Either way it is pretty clear that Moses is strong with the ball but, as we saw at Manly, can have question marks over his defence.

Parker is almost the opposite where there are few questions in defence however does not offer as much in attack. At full strength with Turbo playing I would think they welcome the straight lines Parker runs at (most likely) half the price

Although I have to think that Suli has made more than 10 tackles unless that is per game?

Either way it is pretty clear that Moses is strong with the ball but, as we saw at Manly, can have question marks over his defence.

Parker is almost the opposite where there are few questions in defence however does not offer as much in attack. At full strength with Turbo playing I would think they welcome the straight lines Parker runs at (most likely) half the price
This is not directed at you personally, I understand you are just passing on information. But...I find the idea that Parker offers 'little in attack' a complete farce. There have been many occasions over the years when he has scored a vital try to shift momentum by running a great line off a short pass. He passes to his winger when he needs to. He runs awesome decoys that often result in Garrick scoring (he scored 20 tries last year).

There's so much more to offering something in attack than being fast and beating a guy with speed. I reckon if we averaged out games played and the number of points 'for' as a result of Parker vs Suli, Parker would be in front. Parker is merely a victim of the idea that a rare piece of individual brilliance is somehow worth more than consistent effectiveness.

And Parker costs half the price. When you have a salary cap, that is really important.

Parker at 300k or Suli at 600k?..easy decision.
Management of the salary cap is not easy feathered friend

And this is why some clubs like the Tigers having been total failures over the years

Some players you pay overs and they under achieve

Some players you pay unders and they over achieve

Some players you get what you pay for

This is not directed at you personally, I understand you are just passing on information. But...I find the idea that Parker offers 'little in attack' a complete farce. There have been many occasions over the years when he has scored a vital try to shift momentum by running a great line off a short pass. He passes to his winger when he needs to. He runs awesome decoys that often result in Garrick scoring (he scored 20 tries last year).

There's so much more to offering something in attack than being fast and beating a guy with speed. I reckon if we averaged out games played and the number of points 'for' as a result of Parker vs Suli, Parker would be in front. Parker is merely a victim of the idea that a rare piece of individual brilliance is somehow worth more than consistent effectiveness.
Very fair points

What I was trying to say is that it might be the same as the tackle busts people like quote with Suli (and take your point it might even be more value)

Those stats for letting tries in are all part of the tackle efficiency rate
Sully has a tackle efficiency of 86. 3 %
Brad Parker has a tackle efficiency of 86.5%

If only all lazy idiots like us could command $600 grand a season . We would all be well of
I very much doubt the tackle efficiency covers the times when he jogs too slowly into position and leaves the hole that ends up making his winger or second rower look like the goose.

This years stats have nothing to do with what we saw from the underperforming Sully at Manly last year

These stats are from this season with st george

I am not sure why but sullys current coach is getting more from him that Des could

You are right in saying that the slow one dimesional and predictable Parker does not offer much in attack and his Zero line breaks , zero try assists , zero tries scored this season reflect this

IMO ,At full Strength the most dominant and talented players are
1 Turbo
2 Saab
3Koula
4 Tipi
5 Garrick

This years stats have nothing to do with what we saw from the underperforming Sully at Manly last year

I am not sure why but sullys current coach is getting more from him that Des could

You are right in saying that the slow one dimesional and predictable Parker does not offer much in attack and his Zero line breaks , zero try assists , zero tries scored this season reflect this

1 Turbo
2 Saab
3Koula
4 Tipi
5 Garrick

Has Parker reached the "cancer on the team" level yet Bozo?

Or was that just reserved for Croker?

And 1/2 the pace !!!

Those stats for letting tries in are all part of the tackle efficiency rate
No they’re not.

Tackle efficiency is just a % based on tackles against missed tackles. They tell you nothing about try causes.

There are so many variables...

Parker might have missed a tackle in an opposition yardage set and Suli might have missed it on the try line? That won’t show in the stat.

Suli might never have laid a hand on the opposition player and rushed in causing an overlap for a try. That won’t show in the stat.

The tackle may have been made as the player falls over the line for a try, e.g. last week, Suli was stood up by Staggs, made the tackle and held on to a leg, but was carried over the line. That won’t show up in the stat.

Last year I shuddered when Suli was drafted in for the semi final against South’s...then I started thinking he’d surprise us and have a strong game. He let in a crucial try with a poor read. Then when the game was out of reach he was involved in a couple of good attacking plays...it’s just not good enough for Manly to soar as high as you say we should.

1 Turbo
2 Saab
3Koula
4 Tipi
5 Garrick
Keh?

Was this year's stats.

I find the way you talk about some of our players to be very distasteful - I did not say that about Parker and would not ever talk that way about a player (let alone a manly player)

In fact I have come around even more after reading Snakes view

Last year I shuddered when Suli was drafted in for the semi final against South’s...then I started thinking he’d surprise us and have a strong game. He let in a crucial try with a poor read. Then when the game was out of reach he was involved in a couple of good attacking plays...it’s just not good enough for Manly to soar as high as you say we should.
Souths led only 6 nil despite dominating possession for the first 20 minutes, then Turbo sets up a try near the posts for Garrick... but Suli ran the wrong line causing a technical obstruction, try disallowed. That was a huge moment in that game, and in Manly's season.
And I saw him do exactly the same thing for Saints in a game earlier this year.
He's only 24 and may get it right eventually but letting him go was the correct decision.

Really showing his blinding speed in cover defence on Victor Radley 😂
As much as I hate the Dragons, let's give Suli a break, he stayed with us when the Dragons offered him a lot more than what we offered, and he really wanted to stay again with us last year but we basically told him that we couldn't keep him.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8