"Studs up grub": Slater mega thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If there is a real god this uncovering of the real cat gruby player will continue. It will put a great smile on my face to see Slater gain a reputation in the public eye like Gallen's used to be about 5 years ago. That would be so good

i thought he elbowed pearce, not maloney?

who gives a f*ck about pearce.... this will be his last origin ever!

After being so protected for so long it is interesting that at last his grubbiness is now being highlighted. A few suspensions as his career winds down would only be appropriate.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
I'll never forget that doozey where he lost us the World Cup Final to the Kiwis. His birth certificate should be checked. Because, hang on, he plays for QLD in SOO, so . . . . no matter.

Australia? That's in Queensland!

Slater's a grub and one of the few players I'd actually like to punch. I hope Pearce goes after him in Origin 3 and squares up.

Slide said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
I'll never forget that doozey where he lost us the World Cup Final to the Kiwis. His birth certificate should be checked. Because, hang on, he plays for QLD in SOO, so . . . . no matter.

Australia? That's in Queensland!
as is Auckland, Dunedin, Samoa

Thinking Mr B.S.later is a man without a conscience I'm now of the strong thought that he lied about the impact of the bite. It was a suck of the ear, not even a nibble, let alone a bite.

and that kicking people in the face, as some kind of defence, is just utter cowardice !
Its completely out of proportion, and just too too clever, playing on the blind eye the NRL, MRC have been turning him.

bigswifty said:
But you're all forgetting - "It's not his 'go' to do stuff like that"

(hiding)

Yeah, you have to love that one.

We should pull out that line next time Matai gets done for a high shot.

Early reports out of England that Billy "the grub" Slater has been detained by police after a night club incident...

anyone heard anything

bob dylan said:
And Smith when he fronts for 3 elbows in the one tackle.

Video ref was surprisingly quiet on the smith elbows. Since when doesn't the video ref get involved when something like that happens?

must be a new rule - if you are being held you can throw as many elbows to the head as you like....
as long as you are a member of 'the untouchables'

Nothing will happen, Slater is a protected species. Again captain drizzle showed what a total git he is. Hayne stands there like a lemming as Matty has a bloody face after being assaulted by one of the dirtiest players in the game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4