"Studs up grub": Slater mega thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Both will receive - All of the above. Because they love the D.

This image clearly shows Ballin repeatedly thrusting his face into Smith's forearm while holding Smith down. lol

Didn't see an angle that showed where Slater swinging arm ended up but would assume they would of had a look at it if Williams was taking off for concussion.

Even if they took a closer look they would of ignored it like the shots from Smith anyway.

After watching these two throughout their careers I take great solace from one thing. NOBODY will remember these grubs as Rugby League greats.
They will remember the long list of dog acts washed over by the media outlets they are contracted to and the league that was run by the team owners. They will remember the complacent salary cap cheats who claim titles they never fairly won and they will remember the godforsaken cowbells.

Edit: I'll also remember them as the reason I could cheer on a NSW side full of similar s***heads.

Nothing in what Slater did. Wolfie was falling and it was an accident.

If that was one of our players and they got suspended, we'd all be blowing up a treat. Let it go.

The tackle on T-Red was a little worse. He'll cop something for sure. 1-2 I'd say.

Slater should get 2 weeks for a deliberate hit as
a) Wolfie was already held, Slater made no attempt at a tackle
b) He clenched his hand and swung it at Wolfie's head
c) Wolfie was actually KOd and was summarily booed off the field by the crowd :mad:

But the MRC will clear him along with his dumb mate :dodgy:

Brissie Kid said:
Slater will get an apology from the NRL for the referees penalising him and not Manly as happened after Smith elbowed Ballin in the head three times.

ballin will be charged with headbutting smiths elbow

Slater didn't miss and if it was a manly player I would cop it if it was two weeks. He swung hard as you do if aiming for the ribs but unfortunately got a head. I can't cop Cameron smith he is a grub of the highest order I want bad things to happen to him on the football field. And I take solace in knowing in twenty years time my grandkids will ask me about why there is no 2007 or 2009 premier and that billy and cam will forever be linked to this. Grubs grubs grubs.

Electric chair for Slater.

Guillotine for Cam.

Hot boiling oil for their grubby coach.

Sounds good and fair to me, for 3 grubs that will be forever remembered in my mind as the filthiest grubs in the game.

Lifting past the horizontal, even by a fraction should be an instant penalty. Third time someone does it should be an instant 10 in the bin. Fifth time around its a send off offence. We should have had 5 extras penalties tonight that would have sown up the match.

Filthy scum.

silvertail said:
Electric chair for Slater.

Guillotine for Cam.

Hot boiling oil for their grubby coach.

Sounds good and fair to me, for 3 grubs that will be forever remembered in my mind as the filthiest grubs in the game.

Lifting past the horizontal, even by a fraction should be an instant penalty. Third time someone does it should be an instant 10 in the bin. Fifth time around its a send off offence. We should have had 5 extras penalties tonight that would have sown up the match.

Filthy scum.

And all this after the McKinnon injury, clarification by Greenburg and Hayne suffering from short term memory loss.

And apparently Bellamy had the audacity to be "furious over inconsistent calls by match officials" and "brushed" the post-match media conference.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/melbourne-coach-craig-bellamy-furious-over-inconsistent-calls-by-match-officials/story-fni3gpfh-1226913101810

What planet is this guy on?

Seriously, the NRL have got a lot of issues to sort out and coach cheat Bellamy is definitely one of them.

The dangerous and dirty tactics from the purple scum have to be stopped Mr Smith....!

:mad:

Brissie Kid said:
Slater will get an apology from the NRL for the referees penalising him and not Manly as happened after Smith elbowed Ballin in the head three times.

mickqld said:
Slater will get an official apology from Greensnake for being penalised and embarrassed by this accusation.

I reckon slater will get an apology.

Symonds should have laid out slater in that last few seconds he was only going to be sent to the bin anyway and with 5 seconds left he was good to go

Dan said:
Symonds should have laid out slater in that last few seconds he was only going to be sent to the bin anyway and with 5 seconds left he was good to go
he slater and smith will get zero,its SOO time after all,poor old Mal will cry foul if his golden boys get suspened

Smith's is bad too. if you look at the clip Ballin's arm is holding down Smith. But Smith seemed to have decided to use his own arm to attack Ballin's head and not the arm holding him down. http://giant.gfycat.com/HandyEuphoricEastrussiancoursinghounds.gif

master blaster said:
Dan said:
he slater and smith will get zero,its SOO time after all,poor old Mal will cry foul if his golden boys get suspened
Perhaps this is exactly why they knew they could get away with anything dirty.

master blaster said:
Dan said:
Perhaps this is exactly why they knew they could get away with anything dirty.

master blaster said:
Dan said:
Perhaps this is exactly why they knew they could. Get away with anything dirty.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8