"Studs up grub": Slater mega thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saw that and shook my head.

Bellamy is the same though, doesn't recognise that they've been stripped.

I love that answer from him

My main concern about them, is that they would be so highly motivated after having those titles stripped

But if they are that arrogant that in their mind they have kept those titles, then maybe they won't be as motivated, perfect

Maybe the penalties weren't harsh enough if that is their attitude. They should have forced Slater to play for Parra as punishment.

Mr Geyer, Mr Geyer: now here is a dishonest and discredited man still bringing the game into disrepute. Are you going to call for a fine, Mr Geyer?

captainskin said:
Mr Geyer, Mr Geyer: now here is a dishonest and discredited man still bringing the game into disrepute. Are you going to call for a fine, Mr Geyer?

Not when his brother, Nosferatu Geyer, (son of Renee Geyer) was one of Slater's team mates.

I saw the interview. What he fails to understand is that every fan, outside the Storm's, view him as not winning a premiership. End of story really.

DSM5 said:
I saw the interview. What he fails to understand is that every fan, outside the Storm's, view him as not winning a premiership. End of story really.

Graeme Hughes doesn't. #wanker

You're probably right Bones, I should have said, every fan who isn't a Manly or Parramatta fan views him as never winning a premiership.

Correction, every Manly fan or Parramatta fan views him as never winning a premiership. I'd hope that all the others are of a like mind, but realistically, they're not.

Sorry. Since the night that Slater sat there cradling Wolfman to ensure there was no movement of his broken neck, I cannot say a bad word about him. Sorry.

hordernnewt said:
Sorry. Since the night that Slater sat there cradling Wolfman to ensure there was no movement of his broken neck, I cannot say a bad word about him. Sorry.

and in the same game after that incident, he drops his elbow into DCE's head which cancelled out any good that he did with Wolf.

Kiwi Eagle said:
I love that answer from him

My main concern about them, is that they would be so highly motivated after having those titles stripped

But if they are that arrogant that in their mind they have kept those titles, then maybe they won't be as motivated, perfect

Lots of people are saying they have this motivation after having those titles stripped.

Wouldn't they have had the same motivation when they lost the corresponding game to the Warriors last year?

hordernnewt said:

Certainly a top act from Billy, but honestly, I would expect that from any player.

hordernnewt said:
He was cradling The Wolfman because he is < Description Deleted >.

Yes, with an attitude like that, one would be concerned that in fact their salary cap rorting CONTINUES, even now.

Schubert should re-investigate them. Cash payments by Newscorp in tents out the back to the "BIG headed THREE" and the rest of them are probably ongoing.

This is how Bellamy motivates them to do his dirty work. Grapple tackes, holding down, wrestling, bashing fullbacks in grand finals, etc etc etc.

hordernnewt said:

He did it out of a guilty conscience. Watch the tackle closely.

Did he do another as the Panthers scored that try....He has already had a points decision earlier in the year for this!!!!!

Def another shoulder charge. The ref called him out after the conv. attemp " billy, just a friendly chat" WTF.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6