Stripclub 6

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...e/news-story/2224378661bd35c28c3dc4ecf471403f

Six Manly Sea Eagles stars are facing fines up to $10,000 each as a result of a club investigation into their behaviour and a visit to a strip club on their recent trip to Gladstone.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal chief executive Lyall Gorman Will hand out the fines on Tuesday to the players who broke a team curfew after the round four loss to the Gold Coast Titans in Queensland.

The Sea Eagles have already fined skipper Daly Cherry-Evans $10,000 but at this stage will not disclose the names of the other players who broke the curfew.

“It was unacceptable behaviour,” said owner and Chairman Scott Penn.

“The players had dinner and a couple of quiet drinks and were told to be back at the hotel at a certain time, but they ignored it.”

The players had been told by team manager Gareth Holmes they were to return to their hotel after the dinner.

It has been revealed a number of Sea Eagles stars went to a Gladstone strip club before returning late at night to their base at the Rydges Hotel where Cherry-Evans and Jackson Hastings had a fight in a hotel room.

A hole in the wall of the room had to be repaired and paid for.

The Sea Eagles decision to come down hard on the offenders will be applauded by fans considering the team’s lack of on-field success in recent weeks and an obvious discipline problem.

They’ve lost Titans, Tigers and Eels in the last three weeks.

The Penrith Panthers were faced with a similar issue in Melbourne last year when coach Anthony Griffin dumped Matt Moylan, Peter Hiku and Waqa Blake from first grade for breaking a curfew.

With Manly performing so poorly, lacking depth, refusing to pick Hastings and operating well under the salary cap, coach Trent Barrett could hardly wield the selection axe.

Instead, Gorman and Penn in consultation with Barrett decided on the fines after completing their investigation on Monday.

The Sea Eagles play the Newcastle Knights in a desperation game on Friday at Brookvale and need to win to get their finals campaign back on track.

The players will be informed of their fines at a team meeting on Tuesday
Can somebody shed some light for me here,I have been told by a nameless friend that the team were flat at warm up pre game,is it possible they hit the piss and played up the night before,it doesn't seem to be a big deal to me to go out after the game.My contact was there and can't or won't shed light on the whole drama.
Breaking curfew after a game,dont think so.

Phil Gould raised a very good point on 100% footy last night - Where is the leadership at this club?

Why was it Trent Barrett who fronted the media about this situation in Gladstone?

This also wasn’t made aware but the club hadn’t come out with the 10k fine for DCE, Cherry Evans went to them and said something needs to be done, I’m the captain I need to take responsibility for this.

Gorman and Penn should have been there last week, not trotting out on radio yesterday.

On a lighter note ....
For those that want to join the boys club , anything our players can do we can do better
I recommend
Velvet Underground Sydney
64 Clarence St, Sydney

Hours:
Closed ⋅ Opens 1PM
Tuesday 1pm–5am
Wednesday
(Anzac Day)
1pm–5am
Hours might differ
Thursday 1pm–3am
Friday 1pm–5am
Saturday 8pm–5am
Sunday Closed
Monday 1pm–5am
untitled.png

Phil Gould raised a very good point on 100% footy last night - Where is the leadership at this club?

Why was it Trent Barrett who fronted the media about this situation in Gladstone?

This also wasn’t made aware but the club hadn’t come out with the 10k fine for DCE, Cherry Evans went to them and said something needs to be done, I’m the captain I need to take responsibility for this.

Gorman and Penn should have been there last week, not trotting out on radio yesterday.
Leadership is one thing and the other is Discipline .
No leadership
No Discipline
No wonder we cant win games .

Ffs Manly!! Why didn't they release all this last week at once? Why are they dragging this out? Will more come out next week? Sack Barett. Sack the media manager. How poorly has this been handled.

On a lighter note ....
For those that want to join the boys club , anything our players can do we can do better
I recommend
Velvet Underground Sydney
64 Clarence St, Sydney

Hours:
Closed ⋅ Opens 1PM
Tuesday 1pm–5am
Wednesday
(Anzac Day)
1pm–5am
Hours might differ
Thursday 1pm–3am
Friday 1pm–5am
Saturday 8pm–5am
Sunday Closed
Monday 1pm–5am
View attachment 8146
You grub :D
Next thing we know you will be posting the website and opening hours. For stilettos :D

Oh dear. So now your saying they went to
A club with underage strippers. The integrity unit is going to
Have a field down now. Nick Weekes is frothing at mouth.

WHAT? MANLY IS RUNNING A PEDOPHILE RING?

Get Kenty on the phone.

Can somebody shed some light for me here,I have been told by a nameless friend that the team were flat at warm up pre game,is it possible they hit the piss and played up the night before,it doesn't seem to be a big deal to me to go out after the game.My contact was there and can't or won't shed light on the whole drama.
Breaking curfew after a game,dont think so.
The Dan Murphy 'stand' could have been suggestive to our young players' minds :nerd:

Titans-venue-info-box.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4