Stripclub 6

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Aren't the media on an absolute feeding frenzy?

And approaching two weeks now.

The other 15 clubs, and certainly their fans must be loving it.

As part of their consequence I think the Strip Club 6 should put on a Full Monty - leave your hat on show, for the ladies.
Show that the club has strong beliefs in equality and support womens' rights.
I'd insist Marty be involved to show some muscular leadership on the dance floor.
@:D

Last edited:
As part of their consequence I think the Strip Club 6 should put on a Full Monty - leave your hat on show, for the ladies.
I'd insist Marty be involved to show some muscular leadership on the dance floor.
imagesFO197QGI.jpg

That’s disgusting hang your head in shame. How dare you identify men as mere sex objects. @:D. #metoo

The article in the DT this morning is interesting. Penn is quoted as saying re TB;

"He needs to be in control of the team and make the decisions he needs to be made. He is ultimately accountable for those decisions."

And the magic words that are akin to saying he has the full support of the board;

"Trent is not under pressure in terms of his job but he is under pressure because he is a competitor and wants to win - as we all do....."

Joke about the guy in the front that did not see that coming .....

A man went to a strip club and took a seat in the front row. As soon as the first dancer walked out the guy directly behind him yelled "yh Baby thats what i've been waiting for." the man in the front row turned around and gave him a dirty look.

A few minutes later the stripper took of her top revealing her bra. the guy behind our friend goes off again "yh baby, shake those things!!"

Our friend turns round and says "cool it buddy"

A few minutes after the stripper takes of her skirt revealing a G-String. again the man behind yells out "yh baby, you're almost there"

Our friend turns round again and says "will you shut up"

A few minutes later the stripper takes of her bra and G-string and everyone goes wild except for the guy behind our friend

Curious our friend in front turns around and asks "yo buddy, wheres your enthusiasm now?"

The guy responds, "its all over your back"

Muscular leadership......nice play on words but I know what you really want to see Nicci, and I guess it could be considered “muscles”.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6