Stripclub 6

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The communication has to be transparent and the players fined should be named as a deterrent to any other player thinking of defying orders from the coach and management, at last we see some discipline from the management!!

Actually he didn't :shake:

Dean Ritchie is the only one who has uttered those words on Fox nrl tonight :nod:

All I heard from Baz is that he will be playing in BWSE.
But I never heard him say that players refused to have Jacko in their team :wondering:
Spot on.And Ritchie,obviously via Peters,is the only one that has said Hastings won’t play first grade again this season.The media need to get their facts right with this issue,lives are being affected

He has to be demoted. But I think the last few weeks has shown the Jake isn't ready. Even to be Co captain. ( I love jake )

He has to be made an example of considering how much of the cap is tied into him. Openly defying what the coach tells you is highly disrespectful and as captain what standards does that set for the roster?

Most ppl probably gave DCE the benefit of the doubt (myself included) but now demote him from team captain and any bonuses etc from his contract he would have been entitled to for that role. Very poor form!!

Jake isn’t ready and would get marched 10m every penalty atm but Thompson would be a good choice.

I said before that who cares what the partners would say but if you came home after being docked $10K for it then that’s another matter.

Reminds me of porkys in the 80s . Me and the mates would spend $30 on a cab and the pricks on the door wanted us to pay 10 bucks each to get in yer right, gee we had a good time in there.
This one night in pattaya we walked in to the Windmall Gogo bar..............

Actually he didn't :shake:

Dean Ritchie is the only one who has uttered those words on Fox nrl tonight :nod:

All I heard from Baz is that he will be playing in BWSE.
But I never heard him say that players refused to have Jacko in their team :wondering:
I am glad you clarified that HM because I was thinking the same and wanted to listen to Trent's pressor again. Talk about chinese whispers. All the media are saying Trent said the players didn't want to play with Jacko. I didn't recall him saying that.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8