Stripclub 6

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Club Statement | Breach notices
Author
seaeagles.com.au
Timestamp
Tue 24 Apr 2018, 04:50 PM
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have today completed its review of an internal matter involving four players who breached a team curfew during its recent trip to Gladstone.

The players involved will each be issued with a formal breach notice and a fine of $1500.

The players have accepted full responsibility for their actions and due to welfare and privacy issues, the Club will not be publicly disclosing the names of the players.

The Club now considers the review of this matter complete.

The 6 went to 7, then back to 6 and now it’s 4

**** me it’s a circus of epic proportions!!

Does this mean DCE wasn't at the club? Otherwise why no mention of the penalty already handed down to him?
I am mystified as to Manly's handling of this.

Breaking curfew is a regular event in Clubs.

Media are making a mountain out of a mole hill (no pun intended towards the board members in Gladstone) :cool:

Only thing missing now is a Hitler takes Gladstone clip

Last edited:
If you wanted a text book case study in how to royally f*ck up a club incident nd the resolution of that issue, this one will be the shining example for the ages.

What the hell are they paying Gorman for??????

This has been appallingly handled from go to woe.

No happy ending here (not sure about Gladstone though ;))

And aren’t the media Jackals just loving this, and they won’t let up until we are dead and buried!!

And I think that’s their aim!!

And aren’t the media Jackals just loving this, and they won’t let up until we are dead and buried!!

And I think that’s their aim!!

Yep the media after a loss were told don't go out and they decided to go out it's all the medias fault. I'll just leave this here for all the people who believe we are picked on by the media this happened last year a story is a story whether it is Penrith or us. Only difference is Penrith had the balls to stand players down and name them we hide behind "privacy and welfare" and blame the media. Is it any wonder we are in the position we are we can never accept responsibility it's alway's the nrl,the refs or medias fault.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/pe...ed-after-breaking-curfew-20170404-gvdeda.html

But everyone has already decided DCE was one of those who ignored the curfew. I'm bloody pissed off that the club won't confirm (or deny) this. I want to speculate and they are denying me ammunition. I have a right to know which players screwed up!
Did DCE lead them astray? Or did he admonish others for breaking curfew? WTF I need to know!

Did anyone see Uates interview.

Saying the media should be possitive. And that their negativity brings players down.

Shut up Dude. How about not ****ing up. And playing hard and then they'd be no problem.

Rant ended.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8