Stripclub 6

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm actually shocked that nobody knows who the 6 are? It's a miracle in this day and age that it hasn't been leaked, yet, but it will be, for sure...

I'm actually shocked that nobody knows who the 6 are? It's a miracle in this day and age that it hasn't been leaked, yet, but it will be, for sure...

The day isn't over yet, normally timed to debut on NRL360, nationally.

For the feathered friends that have a sense of humour :rofl:
untitled.png

Talkin' sport is saying DCE, Turbo and Jurbo, were 3 that disobeyed the directive, would you like to guess who the 3 others are?

If it was the Turbo's that would be hilarious ......

So much for all the conspiracy theories and lack of respect and lost the dressing room crap .... it was just the young lads out for a night ...... and got caught .....

On a lighter note and back to the strip club jokes
Beware of guys with credit cards in strip clubs ...........
Three guys are sitting together at a strip club. One guy black, the other mexican and a white guy. A stripper begins to give the black guy a lap dance. After wards he spits on a 20 dollar bill and slaps it on the strippers ass. Next she moves on to the mexican and gives him a lap dance. After she finished he slapped a 20 on her ass too. Then she moves on to the white guy and gives him a lap dance. Once she finished he pulls out a credit card and slides it down her butt crack and takes the 40 dollars.

In all seriousness, really disappointed if those 3 deliberately ignored coaches orders. Obviously suggests they think they are above the club. But then again, given the shambles we are in they are probably right. If I was Gorman, I would be calling a team meeting and tell the players they are now obliged to start winning - they owe it to the coach.
Gorman 'Notice of meeting in the boardroom today!'

Bet all 3 grades would turn up (and Fletch) :rofl:

Club Statement | Breach notices
Author
seaeagles.com.au
Timestamp
Tue 24 Apr 2018, 04:50 PM
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have today completed its review of an internal matter involving four players who breached a team curfew during its recent trip to Gladstone.

The players involved will each be issued with a formal breach notice and a fine of $1500.

The players have accepted full responsibility for their actions and due to welfare and privacy issues, the Club will not be publicly disclosing the names of the players.

The Club now considers the review of this matter complete.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8